Shaking hands when reinstated

by Tobyjones262 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sir82
    sir82

"New light" is that the overlords have deigned to tolerate the applause of peons when a reinstatement is announced. That came out 4 or 5 years ago.

Still waiting to hear if permission will be granted for blinking more than 10 times a minute while a GB member's video is playing,

• tiki
    tiki

Do they clap when someone disfellowship announcement is made? They should....after all leaven is being removed from their lump...its a good thing....

• Ding
    Ding

The prodigal son's father ran out to meet him and threw his arms around him.

If he were a JW, it would have been a dignified applause, but only after the WT told him he was required to remain silent.

• blondie
    blondie

I can say that if I had been molested by a jw in my congregation and they were df'd and reinstated, I would not be inclined to clap and shake hands. I have known jw abuse victims who never got to see their abuser df'd, even when the abuser went to prison. Rather the victim was treated as if they were df'd.

But I doubt the WTS was concerned about victim's feelings, rather protecting their status and control over the ordinary jws.

• Tiana
    Tiana

Agape love in play again !

JW's are switches. WBTS are the electricity running through the veins. Eldumbs are the wires. Enough said.

Life is beautiful !

• WillYouDFme
    WillYouDFme

Conditional "love" anyone?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit