The people are mobilizing Mr Drumpf

by Simon 127 Replies latest social current

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

More ignorance from Simon.

The president of the USA does not rule. The congress makes the rules for the federal government.

The states make the rules. The governors are more rulers than the president.

Also he is not telling the answer to healthcare. The solution is not insurance, it is lowering prices. Eliminate doctors' student loan debt and malpractice insurance costs. Too much demand for services raises the costs.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Simon said :"There has always been a undercurrent of racism but even going back just 10 years with, what at the time was considered a sorry excuse for a president (Bush)"

Racism starts with people of a race doing bad things and others don't like it. Racism against blacks is because blacks have made the news more for crimes and violence and wearing their pants on the ground, etc.

• done4good
    done4good

the girl next door - What we are witnessing is the demise, once and for all, of the GOP. Sorry Republicans and Trump supporters, and no it is not Obama's fault. It is yours, for fucking up due process and obstructing Obama at every turn. Now sit back and watch your control of Congress disappear. Good time to rethink your party affiliation.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

d4g

• done4good
    done4good
    rattigan350 said:

Racism starts with people of a race doing bad things and others don't like it. Racism against blacks is because blacks have made the news more for crimes and violence and wearing their pants on the ground, etc.

Wow. No. It is with people that make small minded, incredibly ignorant statements like yours above where racism starts. (This is the heavily edited version, trust me...)

d4g

• talesin
    talesin

Thanks, Gio. : )

• minimus
    minimus
    This so-called demonstration is a well-planned political event .
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Massive numbers of people are out in Chicago and have shut his event down - are they citizens or police? Are they allowed to do this?

he likes his women young, loves the spotlight, and knows how to make money - hmm, likes young women and knows how to make money ... sounds like Bill Clinton.

• Simon
    Simon
    Racism against blacks is because blacks have made the news more for crimes and violence and wearing their pants on the ground, etc.

Wow, you accuse me of being ignorant and minutes later post that!

Racism is always a manifestation of ignorance - the notion that someone's color alone is a reason to judge them or determine the likelihood of them being guilty or not of some crime in either the past or the future.

What are your criteria for 'crimes' being included in your judgement? I mean, most Nazi's were white but I'm presuming your are not including those. There are lots of white serial killers - are they included?

Let me guess, to make your list, I bet someone has to be ...ooh, let me guess - black?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Damn, I thought the Right Wing had pretty much lost its shit back when Obama was elected.

Shows what I know.

• minimus
    minimus
    The people that are mobilizing against Trump are a well orchestrated group. The Occupiers do this to make their statement. The "people" are not just the liberals of the world. There are many people that are simply fed up with the policies of the last 8 years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit