NEW RELEASE DIST CONVENTION

by messenger 10 Replies latest jw friends

• messenger
    messenger

I thought I would break the suspense and tell everyone what the new book is going to be at the District Convention. I can't believe that anyone has not brought it out yet. Are you ready? The new release is....................

Isaiah Book 2

There you have it the inside information, the big secret the Society has held close for all these months. I hope I have not disappointed the hard core JW's by telling everyone about their big suprise this summer.

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello messenger,

as ambassodor "carry no guilt no pain",
    thanks for your tip. Btw ...most knew that it was coming,
    but you have confirmed it!

Agape, J.C.MacHislopp

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Am I to understand there is an Isaiah Book 1?

Had Enough

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Oh, I thought it would be the Bible v2.0 with all the icky stuff taken out of it.

oh wait, they did that already...

. o O (slipnslidemaster)

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

I've known that since last convention. I'm not telling you what the next big release is......

Slipnslidemaster: If I had a choice between bible translations I know which one i'd chose. NWT wins hands down. Even Apostates use the NWT. http://hector3000.future.easyspace.com/

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hi all:

I previously posted the question:

Am I to understand there is an Isaiah Book 1?

I realize that it may sound like I'm joking, but I'm really serious. I'd like to know: Is there an Isaiah Book 1 that I don't know about?

Had Enough

• messenger
    messenger

that was last summer's dist conv. release

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

It wasn't a bad book either.

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Thanks messenger:

I hate to not know something my active family knows and suggests that I would know about "if I was going to the meetings" as my brother says.

Had Enough

• Moxy
    Moxy

Isaiah I is a verse-by-verse Isaiah commentary for the first half. will be the next book study publication. nothing controversial in it or particularly strange like the daniel book. interestingly the books split Isaiah into halves, but get where they put the halfway point: end of Ch 40, beginning of Ch 41. Those who know how Isaiah is understood to have been compiled may find this division a bit amusing.

mox

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit