What are some things JWs re-name to make themselves different than Christians?

by NikL 33 Replies latest jw friends

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

NIKL:

Yes, it is stupid but I also think it is to give the impression they are offering something "new", but the reality is much of what they have is copied from other religions but they don't want anybody to realize that.

I made a mistake in my above comment and meant "Hebrew scriptures", but you get my point.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    sneeze a lot, and some nonJW friends say "Bless you

Not too long ago, I was at a store many many miles far away from where I live -and I sneezed. I heard the voice of a woman in back of me say: "God Bless You," in reflex I turned around to see who it was. I looked at her face and looked again and recognized her to be a girl I went to grammar school with. She did not recognize me at first but when I told her who I was, she remembered. --Isn't that something!

• smiddy
    smiddy

JW`s are true Christians : all other religions christian and otherwise are part of "Babylon the Great" false religion.

In newspapers local and otherwise that list Religious Services in a locality you will not see a listing by Jehovahs Witnesses among other christian churches,why? because they want to exlude themselves from any association with false religion " babylon the Great".

Funny then how they have no problem whatsoever in selling Kingdom Halls of Jehovahs Witnesses to"Babylon the great" False religion which they have done time and time again over the decades

I suppose money overides Christian principles.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Easier to list the things JWs don't rename.

Takes much less time.

:smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit