That Awkward Moment When ....

by Sea Breeze 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

You realize that your spiritual leader may be wackier than previous suicide cult leaders.

Jim Jones in happier times.

• Sea Breeze
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

Whatever JW.Org does they need to keep Stephen Lett on as a presenter on there video shows .

I love the guy ,he does more to wake up normally asleep people than anything the WT publications who put there foot in their mouth ,backflips ,have ever done.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

He looks like he's a circus clown who left the tent.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Indeed. Gone are the days of businessman Knorr and his pseudo-intellectual sidekick Freddy Franz.

Now it’s Ringling Bothers instead of Brooklyn Brothers.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Any time I hear someone suggest that the GB are shrewd, cunning planners, I think of Lett...

...and stop worrying.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The once president of the WTS/JWS J Rutherford was a cunning and calculating conman who exploited people's fears and ignorance through the basic belief in the bible to build and sustain the Watchtower Corporation's agenda of literature proliferation..

This particular religious organization exploited and manipulated people's through lies and deceptions focused toward getting people to distribute the WTS's literature and to create even more public distributors.

Image result for beth sarim

• john.prestor
    john.prestor
    Lett comes across like he knows his audience thinks like kids so he's going to talk to them like kids, thats all those exaggerated hand gestures and phony smiles. It comes across as more deliberate and deceptive than Morris, who sorta mumble-rants to himself for himself in cranky earnestness.
  • jhine
    jhine

Ah but who is pulling Lett's strings ?

Jan

• Dmitry
    Dmitry

What ended Marshal's teachings known! But the end of the teachings of Let's and others is a mystery! I doubt that such a radical teaching will disappear quietly, just melting away like snow drifts in the spring.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit