North Korean Gift to "American Bastards" for Independence Day

by cofty 20 Replies latest social current

• cofty
    cofty

NK has taken another important step towards having a viable nuclear arsenal with the successful trial of an ICBM.

Kim Jong-un says new missile is 'gift' to 'American bastards' from North Korea on Independence Day.

One major hurdle left for Kim Jong-un is working out how to make his nuclear bombs small enough to be delivered by the missile. That is not an insurmountable obstacle.

The US Sate Department have issued a statement stating that it "will never accept a nuclear-armed North Korea". How exactly to prevent this outcome is not clear.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Kim Jong-Un is such an obnoxious little sh1t.

He treats his own people terribly, plus he's a threat to the Far East and to the world in general.

I literally have nothing good to say about this tyrant.

The sooner he dies, the better ...

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

I don't see any viable options the US can take to prevent a nuclear ICBM capable N.Korea apart from military intervention. China and Russia both seem unwilling to put further pressure and there's not much S.Korea/Japan can do.

That fat little shit head in N.K is playing with fire.

• Syme
    Syme
    It is rather interesting that the US will not accept North Korea, a country that hasn't invaded any foreign country ever, as a nuclear power, while the US themselves are "acceptable" as a nuclear power, despite the fact that they habitually invade foreign countries every few years for the past century, and having already used 2 nuclear bombs against civilians.
  • Sanchy
    Sanchy

It is rather interesting that the US will not accept North Korea, a country that hasn't invaded any foreign country ever, as a nuclear power, while the US themselves are "acceptable" as a nuclear power, despite the fact that they habitually invade foreign countries every few years for the past century, and having already used 2 nuclear bombs against civilians.

A nuclear capable North Korea with it's current unstable and irrational regime is in the interest of no one. It also poses a direct threat to South Korea and Japan, and by extension to their allies as well.

• cofty
    cofty

The USA, the UK, France and Israel have shown that they can be trusted not to use nuclear bombs capriciously. I have far less trust in Pakistan and Russia.

If NK succeeds in its ambitions to develop a viable nuclear missile there is a high likelihood that it will launch a nuclear attack on the west coast of the US.

Unless NK responds to further pressure from China it may be only a matter of time before it is necessary to launch a preemptive strike. The death toll would be horrendous.

The alternative might be the loss of a major American city.

• Island Man
    Island Man
    North Korea, a country that hasn't invaded any foreign country ever

I'm not so sure about that. Wasn't it their invasion or attempted invasion of South Korea that started the Korean War?

• waton
    waton

a Gift to American B......? a gift to some Americans based in War.... because an escalating MAD type Nuclear Exchange should trigger the promise in Rev. 11:18.

Last chance to redeem the wt god and all his bible errors. .

• Island Man
    Island Man

It looks like military action is the US' only option now. My guess is that they will strike NK military infrastructure with some powerful bunker-busters and maybe even some MOABs. They will attempt to cripple North Korea's military capabilities. The US will have to do it quickly and thoroughly to prevent them from striking back at US allies and US territories in the region.

• cofty
    cofty
    It would be a difficult military challenge. NK has invested so heavily in weapons it could probably raze Seoul to rubble using conventional artillery. I think SK has a US supplied protection system similar to Israel but I'm not certain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit