Venting: I absolutly dispise the JW religion with all my heart

by goingthruthemotions 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

I absolutly hate the JW religion. I hate the fact that my wife whom i love with all my heart is so brainwashed by them.

I HATE THEM POS'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Brainfloss
    Brainfloss

Me too!!

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

I am with you. If someone is in the cult they are my enemy.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i despise the cult alright---but not the rank and file. they are you and me one day.....

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

The Germans and Japanese are now our friends but when they were our enemy they were fair game. Until one leaves the cult they are my enemy.

• Butyoucanneverleave
    Butyoucanneverleave

Vent away! We've all been there. Hopefully she wakes up soon. With the meetings canceled she won't be indoctrinated so much. One step at a time.

• Biahi
    Biahi

I hate it, too, for robbing me of a normal childhood, higher education, and strained relationships with family “still in”.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

GOINGTHRUTHEMOTIONS:

I hate the JW religion Double:.. for its deception and bait & switch to get people to join - and also for their hatred of women and how they tried to control and ruin my life (jealousy?) but I would not allow it.

• Cordelia18
    Cordelia18

I ii

• Xena73
    Xena73

I just woke up when I watched the show cults. I never saw them on a show like that! I still have family and friends in but I'm an unbaptized publisher but haven't gone in a couple of years after getting married to an unbeliever. They didn't punish me for that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit