The real reason that woman have fewer children in this techno world

by Eyebrow2 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Hey all you moms....did this happen to you???

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

It better not, but it's a real possibility

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

a slight exageration of the birth of my last child

• qwerty
    qwerty

NO it would never happen.

Running his Laptop on battery power like that, when there is a power socket!

Hey! Mrs Stinkypants ...........Have you banned me from your Messenger list. You never seem to be there anymore. I got Trillian Pro by the way, thanks.

Qwerty

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    Hey! Mrs Stinkypants ...........Have you banned me from your Messenger list. You never seem to be there anymore. I got Trillian Pro by the way, thanks.

I sent you a PM answering this question. . .

• Maverick
    Maverick

I remember a sister at the Hall telling me about her newly married friend, also a sister. Her friend, a very beautiful and shapely women in her 30's had complained that her husband, an Elder a few years younger than her, stayed up until very late playing computer games. I shook my head and replied, " If I was married to her I wouldn't be up late on the computer I'd be 'busy'!" My lady friend laughed, turned red and walked away with this "you devil" look on her face. Ladies are way more fun than computers. And being there for your mate is a biggie. I helped deliver my daughter in 1984. Maverick

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Maverick...actually my hubby found the picture in one of his networking magazines and new I would get hoot out of it heehee.

He is a good man...but a great man sans the palm pilot, laptop and Xbox heeehee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit