WT - Study Ed, October 2017 - The Truth Brings, “Not Peace, But a Sword”

by Sanchy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• jayjay78
    jayjay78

i think what it comes down to basically in a nutshell :

As far as their thinking goes - our families are choosing to spend 'eternal life without us' rather than spend the 'rest of our lives' with us.

Understanding that point is what helped me to fully let go.

For a long time I thought they were shunning me because they wanted me to return.

But it wasnt that at all.

They chose their path and nothing will come in between them and their goal.

• carla
    carla

jw's should be honest at the doors and show the householder this issue of their rag.

• steve2
    steve2

This is one Watchtower article that may have been toned down for the Russian language edition. Those Watchtower writers would not want the Russian authorities to have actual grounds for declaring as extremist JW organization.

• freddo
    freddo

Ha! The bastards in the Tower are getting more vocal and strident.

More and more folk must be ignoring the bastards.

I know I do.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SLIMBOYFAT:

I have two JW friend/Acquaintances on FB but I suspect these persons are inactive. I'm not worried about what THEY will see; I'm worried about what their JW relatives might see if they snoop on their computer.

So, my Friend list is not visible to anybody. There is also one photo album that can't be seen by anybody not a Close Friend.

The JWs and their snooping tactics can go to hell. I'm glad I'm out and very grateful I have no family there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit