IMPORTANT Message for Child Sex Abuse Victims in California...

by Newly Enlightened 7 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Please watch. We need your help.

https://youtu.be/xmcEKWJTBI8

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Mike & Kim:

Thank you for the update and appreciate all your hard work.

Atlantis!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Thank you Kim & Mike for all you do!!!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Thank you guys. I’m in the UK but we fully support all your efforts and will spread the word where possible.

This Watchtower clergy/ penitent claim is laughable, since there is zero confidentiality within the org and the elders don’t listen to a “confession”to ease the soul but only to ensure watchtower company rules are adhered to.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

I thought Jehovah's Witnesses had no 'clergy class.' Don't they say that on their website, which contains nothing but the truth?

• zeb
    zeb

They have claimed "clergy privilege" at the CARC and were jumped on by the justice.

They claimed cp and then their publications deny this. "You cant have it both ways" said the justice.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

They don`t have a Clergy class as far as the R&F are concerned that`s what there told

They don`t have a Clergy class is what the tell the general public.

Miraculously in a court of law they claim Clergy Penitent privilege .?

I hope mike & kim keeps us up to date with this "Bill" proposed by the senator.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

One of the comments below the vid had an excellent point. In order for an elder to legally marry someone, they have to have a licence by the state.

Here is part of their post:

I am a registered as a civilian justice of the peace. I am not attached to any church. However, under the laws according to each state, I can marry, bury, baptize and council. I am legally recognized as "Clergy". The elders carry the same clerical license I do in order to legally marry their members. The new laws should include "ALL" registered clergy, religious or not. This includes the Jws as they simply do not recognize themselves as clergy ,but have license through their states that recognizes them as clergy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit