Watchtower Bible & Tract Society: Pretending to Be Alive?

by David_Jay 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ sparrowdown...

I'm often torn between the two as well.

On the one hand, I see signs of calculated and deliberate planning...

...and on the other hand, I see Letto the Clown, and think to myself, "no f**king way".

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Letto the clown is a clown. A talking head, one of the decieved decievers, whoever (if anyone) is calling shots at WT are behind the scenes, a small shadow group.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ sparrowdown...

Orphancrow's threads shed some light on possible string-pullers.

• mrmagic
    mrmagic

This is an interesting topic. I think the cause of the strange changes within the institution of Watchtower is related to a variety of factors, including social media influence, lawsuits, declining membership in the Western world, and increasingly bad publicity.

At the end of the day, the organization is a closed system that has lost all face in the public eye. Internet ready cell phones, accessible to the average person, also don't help JW's to continue pretending.

Disruption is unavoidable in today's day and age. It is in every industry and in every institution. The only thing you can do is either die or adapt. Guess which one JWorg/ Watchtower is doing?

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

They don't have a plan. Literally zero plan. They actually think there is a guy up there in heaven that is going to fix it all for them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit