2015-12-16-BOE Instructions For Recommending New Congregations!

by Atlantis 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis
    2015-12-16-BOE

INSTRUCTIONS FOR RECOMMENDING NEW CONGREGATIONS
    Click the green download button.
    http://wwwb.fileflyer.com/view/v8ExeAT

Petra!
  • Anakin
    Anakin

Thank you, Atlantis!

if these are the only reasons to form a Congregation, why are they here in Europe, re-arranging Congregations? I will explain:

elders, and MS, and publishers are being asked to serve in other congregations, by the CO's, some of them have to make great distances to be members of that congregation.. If you don't want to change congregation, you are not be viewed as a exemplar publisher antmore according to the CO.. Isn't that contradictory with this instruction?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Anakin:

You make a good point!

WTUnderground!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Sigh, more control-freakery from the Borg.

Thanks for posting!

• freddo
    freddo

It's really only for CO's but the elders are copied in to make the 99.999% of elders who aren't having to form (or likely to need) new congs think that someplace, somewhere there are new ones being formed.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Oh, it didn't have the usual sign off language....

"with warmest Christian love and bestest wishes (of a non magical manner), your brothers the GB (GOD spokesmen)"

• careful
    careful

Stuck,

The reason for the lack of a usual sign off statement is that this is not a letter. It looks like a page out of some procedural book.

• pbrow
    pbrow

Thanks atlantis!

What is a "Life and Ministry Meeting Workbook"? Dont think i have seen that mentioned before?

pbrow

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Thanks!

Mirror

• Matthew 18:20
    • 20 For where there are two or three gathered together in my name, there I am in their midst.” *

*Provided you have filled out the necessary forms.

• fastJehu
    fastJehu
    pbrow
    What is a "Life and Ministry Meeting Workbook"? Dont think i have seen that mentioned before?

It's a new publication - instead the "kingdom ministry" - that will end with issue 12-2015.

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/jw-meeting-workbook/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit