"MUST" Release such Guilty Members to Punishment!

by Atlantis 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Thanks everybody! I like Mr. Wilson because he explains everything so well. The elders sure treated him dirty.

Petra!

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Petra and Atlantis,

thanks for the great , great find! I've intention to show it to someone....

expecially after the Holland Report and the efforts made by the WTBS Inc

to stop the Report being made public. I'll post the answer.

Btwn tthanks also for the beautiful pics!

Greating,

J.C. MacHislopp

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

MacHislopp:

Thank you so much Mac! We send our best to you and yours.

Petra!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Excellent piece of work..... my wife is right, the GB of years past did know more what they were doing than this lot. Was this the time when Romans ch 13 was changed back to referring to the congregation’s submission to the worldly authorities?

NB seeing it in the scan is far more effective.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

This thread is a keeper

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Looking at it again, I find the devil is in the details weasel-words (or lack thereof).

The Org basically says they shouldn't protect members guilty of criminal acts from the secular authorities.

They conspicuously fail to mention, however, that they don't actively report them to said secular authorities, either.

Not to mention that when something does come to the elders' attention, they use their own internal "investigative" process to determine "guilt", often determine a "not guilty" verdict, and use that as a pretext to not report...

...and on the rare occasions they do report, they're instructed to do so anonymously - from a different locale, no less - knowing full well that historically, police investigators aren't able to prioritize tips like that, specifically due to the lack of needed information inherent in said tips.

Sneaky fuckers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit