These are Bernie supporters waiting for their free stuff

by Morning Warship 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Stealth
    Stealth

On free stuff.

Free college tuition for all who put in the effort would help our economy in the long run. Education leads to better jobs for the middle class and that will lead to more tax revenue for the feds.

Since they are responsible for sending many blue collar jobs out of the country, I don't have a problem with making wall street pay the bill for this. It's a win win in the long run.

Or we can continue to drop "free" bombs on middle east countries that causes destabilization and in turn makes more terrorists against the USA.

• macys
    macys

I agree with Sanchy 100%.

Nobody is saying that social systems are bad! In fact they are necessary for when someone falls on hard times. However there are just too many people that milk the system and abuse it because they do not care where the money comes from. To many of them it is their way of getting back at THE man. I hear this all the time in my school. That one woman in the video has 8 kids and she is complaining that her food stamps are on hold? Get your life in order! Seriously. Social systems should be in place to help a person get back on their feet, not support them for life without lifting a finger on the tax payer's dime. All it does is perpetuate the system and reward laziness.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

In other news, Bernie and other politicans that support and pretend the BLM claims are true are continuing to contribute to domestic terrorism. The liberal media wants to pretend that nobody knows why this happened and may never find out why.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/15/suspects-brothers-accused-of-recording-fatal-police-shooting-in-maryland/

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

My bottom line is........no matter what color you are.....if you are going to go and spread your legs and get pregnant by any man who wants you.......and you wind up with kids..........and don't have means to support them....aka....A JOB.......then why should my taxes from over 50 years in the work force support you with free stuff? Fuck you.......go hungry.

HappyDad

• oppostate
    oppostate
    These are Bernie supporters waiting for their free stuff

Not really. You're just showing your ignorance and bigotry by saying that.

Most of the needy class and of the African-American Democratic vote is going to Hillary.

What do they see in Hillary? I dunno.

Bernie is doing well only because of middle class white males and young people.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

it's important to remember, benefits provided by the government are also controlled by the government. they can be misappropriated, taken away in an instant, rules changed, money wasted, etc etc..... this government is inherently designed to be INEFFICIENT . It was was never supposed to be the nanny of our household income and expenditures. The government was never meant to be telling us how to spend the money we work for ie: how much we are allowed to make personally before we hit a "ceiling" after which the rest goes to the tax money pot.

As Margret Thatcher 's quote " similar but not exact I think

" It's easy to spend other people's money, until you run out of it."

This is something to think about it in a very rational way.

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Fuck you.........go hungry". - HappyDad

Sorry that I could only give one 'like' to your post. I hope that I made up for it here.

• cappytan
    cappytan

Wish those Bernie supporters had come out to vote tonight.

Hilary has basically got the nomination in the bag. And that means a populist like Trump is going to be out next president.

I think I'm going to be sick.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Except each Democrat does well vs. Each Republican on a national scale. As a whole, the country is moving in a progressive direction.

But. As I said before, there is still a threat of a new terrorist attack on American soil. That would be the one thing to push the majority over to the fear mongering Trump. Maybe not the one and only thing, but the guaranteed thing.

• dgeero
    dgeero
    Bernie is the only way the Democrats keep the White House. Independents make up 40% of the electorate and this is currently where Bernie is getting a large majority of his support. Independents loathe Hillary and many if not the majority will stay home, switch to Trump, or vote Green out of protest once the general comes if Hillary gets the nomination. I'm sad seeing so many vote for the corporate, center/right warmonger and not the true progressive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit