Loco needs

by road to nowhere 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Stay in period. Get deliveries of necessities so you dont go to store. No contact except phone. Wear your mask ALL the time. Engage in letter work. Do not watch the news on tv..

About a month behind the local authorities' recommendation. Things are loosening, the infection rate and mode is still a big question.

If you need help go to the world!! the local food help is a coordinated thing of the gov. , salvation army, LDS, and some other charities. Wonder if I can get on tv standing in line at the LDS stake.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Letter writing? Where are you supposed to get the stamps, if you are to stay in all the time? And where are you supposed to get money for stamps if you are no longer employed? I agree that watching the lamestream news is going to give you a bad perspective on what is going on (first they tell us that it is nothing, then they tell us that 10% of even young, healthy people that get it will die and half of those who survive will be permanently harmed, then who knows what).

But, there is a big problem with absolutely no contact. Yes, keeping exposure to a minimum makes sense especially if you are vulnerable. But, you could succeed in getting it to zero only to get one big exposure where you least expect it. The outcome then will be worse than if you had incidental exposures combined with good supplementation. Plus, your immune system will become weaker with no exposure to anything. Then, next time you get a regular cold, it will be a whopper. A cold could then put you in the hospital instead of giving you a couple of days' misery. The flu could kill instead of putting you out of work for a few days. All because your immune system got weaker.

Or worse, you could get autoimmune problems from zero exposure to anything. This could lead to allergies, asthma, arthritis, and more serious problems. I am expecting more people to get conditions like these during the coming months, and the ones getting them will be those with zero contact to germs combined with little or no supplementation. Which is what the washtowel, belatedly suggests about a month behind the lamestream and 3 months behind sources that suggested this would become a major problem. That is when I began stocking up and getting more supplements--to avoid most of the panic buying and shortages. Obviously, if you are vulnerable, you will need to take more precautions against exposure than those who are less vulnerable.

Masks? That is the law in most places these days. In some places, just going two steps out the front door requires a mask.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

They are SOOOOOO far ahead of the government warnings!

Joe Hoover is most certainly protecting them!

• Overrated
    Overrated

We are sooo thankful for Jehoeber and his Org that he can't help us but the world can.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

It would appear that the Worldly institutions including higher education, man made governments and charities none of which the JWS religion supports, is actually saving lives .

JWs are just awaiting a free and easy ride to paradise and they apathetically dont care about the rest of humanity, they can all die with Satan but they will take all the luxury homes and possessions these soon to die people have.

Thank you Jah the most loving and just god. !

• Overrated
    Overrated

Right On about that Finkelstein! Number two reason why I'm no longer a JW. Just too much BS.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

FINKELSTEIN & OVERRATED:

Yes, the JWs are awaiting a free and easy ride to Paradise.

Back in the day I said exactly that about JWs who were on the fringes of the workforce - looking for freebies and handouts! Meanwhile, I was criticized for my full time job..So, I never gave anything to these pioneers.

It is really despicable the attitude the Witnesses have about the rest of the world. I was always sickened by talk about them hoping to ‘live in somebody’s mansion’.

This is also another reason why I’m glad I’m no longer in this religion.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

They start off with the "It is up to each family head" BS, then proceed to make guidelines into rules that if you break them you are not obeying Gee-HO'-Vuh. I just give them a base-ball bat look and walk away.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Stay in period. Get deliveries of necessities so you dont go to store. No contact except phone. Wear your mask ALL the time. Engage in letter work. Do not watch the news on tv..

Information that has already been given by governments over and over again except for this last piece .
    Do not watch the news on TV

i wonder why that is ,it couldnt have to do with mind control would it ? The news on TV is up to the minute for what you want to hear and know how to respond to protect you and your family.

Contrast that with the news that was in the back of the Awake magazines that some elders in my congregations stated that is the only news you need to take notice of .

The trouble is its always about 2-3 months behind the times.Bloody ridiculous.

Do not watch the news on TV ,because you might see something about the cover up of sexual abuse that is happening in the JW religion that we want to spare you from .

And how Jehovah`s Witnesses have never had the childs interest at heart its always been about protecting Jehovah`s name from repute. And of course foremost the Religions image and reputation in the community .

As if they really had any anyway.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I must say, I'm impressed with how regular "worldly" people are helping one another during this time. My partner and I were dropping of some food to our local foodbank (something we've never done before) and there were loads of people doing the same thing.

These people who've been labelled as "selfish", "greedy", "wicked" people who "don't care about anyone" have actually stepped up and offered real help. Some (although not all) were organized by local churches. Others were just people who want to help.

...my community has yet to have had any offer of help from the local congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses.

This should be an ideal opportunity for JWs to show "the world" how loving they are and how they help those in need, especially in times of disaster. But no. Helping non-members costs money and we wouldn't want to postpone building that super-duper movie studio would we?

If I thought armageddon was "just around the corner" I wouldn't be spending $millions on building projects. Would you?

"By their fruits you will know them".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit