Theocratic warfare. Great video

by stuckinarut2 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Using the excuse that he never read a 1957 watchtower as proof that he didn't know what "spiritual warfare" is, was in itself an example of "spiritual warfare". Also, comparing the act of reporting pedophiles to the local authorities, with the turning over of ones fellow congregation members to Hitler during time of war, is another example of "spiritual warfare". His answers were purposely evasive and he used them as a smoke screen to avoid answering the questions put before him directly. This is proof that he knew exactly what he was doing.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

As I live nearby him, and know him from my time at Bethel, I look forward to the day I run into him at the shops or in the street.

I look forward to asking him politely : "Vin, are you proud of the way you handled matters at the ARC?, because I was embarrassed by your deception and lies. "

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@stuckinarut2 Is there a polite way to punch somebody in the face?

• freddo
    freddo

Oh "stuck"!

Video it and put it up on here!

Please.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Stuck....slap the liar for me as well.😈

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    stuckinarut2 - "...I look forward to asking him politely: 'Vin, are you proud of the way you handled matters at the ARC? because I was embarrassed by your deception and lies'..."

Oh, no.

Far better to say, "Vin, I was tremendously impressed by your skilled use of Theocratic Warfare to refute the existence of Theocratic Warfare. Truly, the agents of Satan's World were completely fooled."...

Remember, embarrassment is a FAR more effective weapon than hostility.

(and don't forget to video it and post it on YouTube)

:smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit