Geoffrey Jackson 2006 Convention Talk - Keep In Expectation As Jehovahs Day Draws Near

by pale.emperor 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Two ironys here... first of all the title "Keep In Expectation As Jehovahs Day Draws Near" - (this talk is from 2006!!) I suppose 11 years isnt near enough. Second is that Geoffrey Jackson, of all people, is giving a talk that goes on and on about liars and how Jehovah never lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPYmiSX10Yg

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

Thank you but I think I'll pass

:)

• steve2
    steve2

A Question that Older People Ask....After a Lifetime of Waiting....An Answer that Makes No Sense:

"If a day can draw nearer and nearer can it also draw further and further away?"

Answer:

"Don't Give Up!"

• smiddy
    smiddy

This same talk has been regurgitated for about the last 50 years at least

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

@Steve2

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?

I haven't the slightest idea"

Is yours an enigma

Or are they both nonsense

I know what I believe

:)

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Two ironys here... first of all the title "Keep In Expectation As Jehovahs Day Draws Near" - (this talk is from 2006!!) I suppose 11 years isnt near enough. Second is that Geoffrey Jackson, of all people, is giving a talk that goes on and on about liars and how Jehovah never lies.

Yes, it's all garbage.

• zeb
    zeb

er.. could it be...he is being 'presumptuous' to say that.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Jackson's talk was given in 2006 but since then (as shown below) there's been new light, as to the meaning of the term "Draws Near".

• smiddy
    smiddy

Rev.22:20

" He that bears witness of these things says "yes i am coming quickly"

"Amen ! come,Lord Jesus "

That was over 2000 years ago.

How quick is quick in scripture ?

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Since 2006 the purchasing power of money has decreased by about a third. Has the spoken word of GB member Jackson held its value in that period. Well it was pretty worthless back then and nothing he promises again is showing fulfilment , but the decline in committed , faithful , contributing members, to his and his 6 fellow liars the GBS con trick, shows how the value of such continual non delivery is wearing more than a bit thin. You can only promise your wife that you will redecorate the living room for so long before she despairs and gets the professionals in.

Is this something we can expect, whole articles, talks, items, regurgitated, dusted off, and served as 'nourishing spiritual food'?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit