Why Do You Think People Become Jehovah’s Witnesses?

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Very few “ normal intelligent “ people join the religion. Those that did were pretty reasonable people and they didn’t believe everything Mother taught them.

In our area a very successful Medical Doctor joined the religion. Several year prior he left his wife & children to marry a DFd JW employee. Now that slutty DFd JW woman was married and not "sleeping around" she was reinstated; got him to "study"; and he was reeled in.

I have yet to come to understand how someone intelligent enough to have a medical degree, can believe all the Genesis bullshit that JW's believe is all literal! Does such a person just close their eyes to the BS and do what it takes to make the young wife happy?

• profetic
    profetic

Dear fellow members, in my quest for truths, I was never satisfied with today’s Catholic version of the Holy Trinity when comparing it to second century Tertullian’s "trinitas." As far as I was concerned, Trinitarianism is just a mashed up concoction of modalism and polytheism.

And so it was for this reason that my curiosity got the better of me when being lured into the Jehovah’s Witnesses "Monotheistic" eschatology. But during my induction into their faith, no mention of Michael being Jesus was printed in their introduction “Teach Book.” It was only when I was baptised that the subject of Michael was vaguely mentioned.

But while hungering for truths, the Lord revealed to me that the devils cohorts, Ellen White and Charles Russell were the ones instrumental in propagating the lie that Christ Temple was just a temporal housing that perished when Jehovah raised Michael's Spirit -life-force.

I know thank God that I have seen the light of truth in 2 Corinthians 11:14. which says

:“For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the Spirit you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough.” (NIV).

Extract taken from "Loadicean Heretic"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit