Prince had enough fentanyl in his system to kill a horse or two

by Wild_Thing 5 Replies latest social current

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Or three! How can someone purposely take that much fentanyl and it still be considered an "accidental overdose"? I understand that they call it that because they don't think he was purposely trying to kill himself, but that would be like someone firing a fully loaded gun at their head and saying they were playing Russian roulette.

His blood had 67.8 micrograms per liter. Deaths have been documented in people with blood levels ranging from three to 58 micrograms per liter. He has set a new record.

Levels of fentanyl in his liver was 450 micrograms per kilogram. A level greater than 69 is considered a fatal toxicity. Again ... wow.

It is really sad. I really did think he was a musical genius. I wonder if he got hooked on this stuff before or after becoming a JW. It seems like that much in your system would impair your thinking ability. I would love to know if he had a clear head when he was dunked.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/26/prince-confidential-toxicology-report-exceedingly-high-levels-fentanyl-time-of-death/

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

it could explain his documented ramblings and yes, his growing attachment to the JW through his friend. It was a source of outside stability for him. He was in much pain. No surgery = more pain.

He must have been taking that medication for a long time and successively more doses. IMO he was in pain and just kept upping the pain meds to function, though functioning was also increasingly under the influence, there fore even more strange..

What a brain fog he must have been living with!

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I'd like to see this reported from a more reputable source

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

He was an out of control opiate addict which is why his judgement around the religion was impaired, and why he was needy and desperate enough to embrace it in the first place.

Tragic.

Edit: just to say this was nothing to do with pain. Its insane to give Fentanyl to someone with his condition.He was also " doctor shopping" and buying it from dealers which is classic addict behaviour.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    dropoff: I'd like to see this reported from a more reputable source

Associated Press:

https://apnews.com/f80bf6952ecf4d02a675b9fac69d7dc6/Experts:-Prince-toxicology-report-shows-very-high-drug-level

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

On the show that analyzes the last days and autopsy report of celebrities, it was said that he was a cocaine addict for years, although he always publicly said he was against the use of drugs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit