Mill Hill - Chelmsford, reduced capacity, any news on Chelmsford plan revision

by Lostandfound 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

The visit was great, broadcast talk all around the country,

I wonder if he visited the secret underground bunker in chelmsford?

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

any news about all the mobile homes being sold off soon

Its a bit like how the branch always sell off the ex CO and branch cars. They always ask more than they are worth.

These mobile homes will be announced to the congregations soon, I bet over priced.

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

So it seems the organisation bought all the surrounding land adjacent to the site.

The actual site is only about 300 acres, and most of that is just green fields for the Bethelites to go a wondering. the main site is only 80 acres of buildings and things,

but they bought several hundred hectares surrounding the the main site, and this was so that if any farms or anything looking over the site would have any objections then they just bought them all outright.

Now it seems they are slowly selling off the hundreds of hectares of English countryside that they dont need now they have permission for everything, and its too late for neighbours to object to anything

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Also they have started selling off the London properties, they even formed their own realtor called JW properties.

Where has all the funds gone from selling this prime real estate in Brooklyn to one of Trumps sons, and al this top prime real estate in London.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    FB - Where has all the funds gone from selling this prime real estate in Brooklyn to one of Trumps sons, and al this top prime real estate in London.

That would be for me and my rock star pope buddies to live in luxury!

Image result for jw governing body

Image result for jw governing body punkofnice

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

So now every congregation can have a day at the site,

everybody can fll in the form and actually go there to work.

I wonder if anybody can find out about the secret bunker system under the site?

Anybody can go and take a tour, but you wont get to see any secret things, but I wonder if anybody here can fill in the form and actualy go there to work, then try to find out some juicy details..................

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

I wanted to go just for the day, but you have to fill out a form and get the elders to give you a score on many points.

I dont think i will pass as of late Ive been a bit naughty ;)

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

I have filled out the form, but dont know if I will be accepted yet, but our cong isnt going until 2019 anyway

• Londo111
    Londo111

Why???

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Why? because I want to see if I can find out about the secret hidden bunker that is under the first building that has been finished.

Has anybody here done an official tour around chelsford?

You can book it by phone and just turn up. nobody in your cong even needs to know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit