Mill Hill - Chelmsford, reduced capacity, any news on Chelmsford plan revision

by Lostandfound 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

you can just see it digital media and internet coverage when the end comes is sparse or non existent and the WT will be transporting thousands of tonnage of huge paper reams delivered by articulated trucks to Chelmsford so the masses can have their WT/Awakes/books in printed form again,all the while doing this in subterfuge and secrecy so as to not alert the authorities! seems logical.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Jookbeard yes, of course Jehovah will blind the eyes of the world to this massive industrial complex! How marvellous, maybe room for a little food and clothing distribution for the faithful. Jehovah will provide!

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Original plans for around 1200 residences, now apparently it is 280

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Formerbrother:

Why? I think this has been the plan all along, expecting the UN to ban religion, then digital spiritual food will be harder, we may go back to paper like times gone by when Jehovahs people were under ban. Nothing can ever stop Jehovahs people.

LOL. If real persecution started (no reason to think it will, unless the GB starts violating the law) the GB would run for the hills with new passports and NO printing will be done.

Nothing can ever stop Jehovahs people.

Teehee; falling prices stopped the printing. The threat of having to pay taxes like Jimmy Swaggart stopped them from collecting for every piece of print they had.

As soon as it hits their pocketbook, they change.

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

v

Yes and the London Bethel family is over 550, so half will get the chop come 2020.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Pistoff - "If real persecution started (no reason to think it will, unless the GB starts violating the law) the GB would run for the hills with new passports..."

I dunno...

...a part of me thinks that - because they're true believers - they'd "stay the course", believing God would bail them out via the Big A.

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

All going ahead for 2020.

London Bethel properties are on the market, I wonder how much money we are talking about for everything in London? Hundreds of millions? ££££££££££

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    if GB spirit guided

Er no. they say they are not according to Feb study edition of the WT.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I have a feeling this could be the biggest white elephant of a project they've ever undertaken.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

No printing, no distribution, no trucks , almost no one needed out of about 550 bethelites, a premier branch office now bethel lite. Not much point in tours, what will there be to see? Lots of desks manned by lawyers, treasury gone to Selters but still be a number working on collecting "goodwill contributions"

Not much laundry, housekeeping, kitchen departments, overall not much to see except the remaining heavies at play. Any news on any heavy at London who has been "reassigned". Far too many bosses for the slimmed down organisation. Factory and associated overseers must be redundant, they are really white elephants.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit