Mill Hill - Chelmsford, reduced capacity, any news on Chelmsford plan revision

by Lostandfound 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Chelmsford looks to have much less work than in Mill Hill complex, if GB spirit guided WHY did they allow massive plans for new site when such significant changes must have been in discussion, planning , or contemplation. Knee jerk reaction to things looks to indicate someone or more on GB has instituted changes almost overnight. My dog plans his day better, get up, walk, sleep, eat, walk some more, eat some more, and sleep again. GB appear to me to be uncoordinated or led by some powerful member(s) pushing their own agenda.

JW.Org, more like JW. Disorg

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

A well known member of this forum who wishes to remain Anonymous says :

Just got news from a London bethelite that it was announced on Thursday at London that Chelmsford goes ahead for completion by 2020. No printery!!! (But room for one if they need it - like that is going to happen) According to my source they have 500/550 at moment and numbers accommodated at Chelmsford will be 280.

• bohm
    bohm

Wifi: holy cow! Do you got any idea about the initially planer capacity?

i remember they did a feature on chelmsford on jw tv just before the reports of layoffs last year. Could be interesting to compare against

• bohm
    bohm

just a thought: With no printery, why do they need 280 people?

I mean, there's going to be a legal desk (and it could be outsourced to bethelites who work from home) and some filing cabinets?

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

It figures. It has been rumoured for months that UK printing will cease. They have been so used to being in the centre of everything, being a satellite branch is going to be a bitter pill.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

big news the printery going not a surprise though, I just cant see the facility housing 280, I reckon more than half that figure maybe more.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Won'drous expansion is now taking place!

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Its all down to the increasing use of digital media. We dont need so much printing as we did before.

The really interesting news is that the large M.A.N press which is worth millions, is being stored underground. Why? I think this has been the plan all along, expecting the UN to ban religion, then digital spiritual food will be harder, we may go back to paper like times gone by when Jehovahs people were under ban. Nothing can ever stop Jehovahs people.

Most of shipping/export departments are moving to Germany. All those brothers and sisters had better start learning German.

Chelmsford can easily house 280 Bethelites, but they now say it will probably be 250 in the Bethel family

• bohm
    bohm

Formerbrother: Operated underground or stored underground? Is this private communication or is there a link?

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

All this talk of an underground bunker and mothballing of the press underground seems a bit like a conspiracy theory to me. Have we got any evidence?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit