Are you PIMI Lurker?

by Iamallcool 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

What brings you here?

What would you like to say to PIMI Lurkers?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Just in case someone from JW World is new here, and not sure what PIMI stands for, it is "Physically In Mentally In"

(the JW Org.)

If this is you, Welcome !

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Thank you, Phizzy! I just thought they would google PIMI, Jehovah.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

It’s daunting and scary first. Then it turns to anger to know you have been duped. Then fascinating as you strip away the layers and find out thing you were oblivious to. It’s an interesting walk.

• asp59
    asp59

Could be pimi lurkers writing good thing's about org. Could be watchtower plants. We know org visits this sites. I noticed the one's that write good thing's abouth org always use same phrases.

• pontoon
    pontoon

A mentally in JW would not be on this site. Even if they think they are in they are not. If they are they are disobient to the GB. Mentally in JW would believe visiting this site will cause their death at Armeggedon.

• jwundubbed
    jwundubbed

You can be mentally in the JW and still be disobedient. I mean... all those people living double lives are mentally out?? I don't think so. There is more to being mentally engage than being the best JW a person can be. It's complicated and layered. A person can absolutely be physically and mentally in and still be on this site. There is a reason we discuss cognitive dissonance so much and this would be a good example of how it would work to be mentally in and also a member of this site.

• asp59
    asp59

Think a lot of JWs suspect there's something wrong with org or don't trust GB anymore, especially after overlapping generation teaching. They want a second opinion or just see if others feel like they do.

• Me.Wonderful
    Me.Wonderful

Every since this place has been taken over by the Montana militia , I don’t think the lurkers are sticking around very long.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I was PIMI when I first started to allow myself to explore the Internet with regard to JW teaching. Yes. I was not a 100% believer, I was born in, but never in all my nearly six decades in was a one-hundred percenter.

But, I still believed some basics, so class myself even at that time, a year or so before I actually left, as a PIMI.

So, if you are a PIMI JW and feel able to, introduce yourself anonymously, don't give many personal details, especially any that would identify you, and discuss whatever you wish with us, we are very gentle and understanding !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit