2 Letters Arrived-English and Spanish-Announcement!--(as of 2020-07-17)

by Atlantis 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

amiable atheist:

Your welcome!

---------------------------

mistersnrubs:

Delivered!

Petra!

• James Jack
    James Jack

Please put me on your permanent list for all letters and releases

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

James Jack:

Delivered! Send me a PM and let me know what email address to use to send you the documents. ( Don't list an email address out here.) Those on the email list receive documents automatically and don't need to send me a PM.

--------------------------

Petra!

• jp1692
    jp1692

RE BAPTISMS:

I thought it was odd that, although an they can "use an inflatable pool [for baptisms] . . . it should be installed on a surface that is in direct contact with the ground. It should not be installed on a terrace, flat roof, balcony, etc."

For several years in the late '90s, I was in charge of the baptism pools at circuit assemblies. We used a portable spa which was on the ground, but I never heard that it HAD TO BE on the ground. Anyone else heard of this unusual rule before?

The pharisees would be so proud of the WTBTS for making up so many bullshit little rules and regulations - (Matthew 23:23-24).

On a funny note, one time we tried to baptize a man that was about 6'5" tall (1.96m). To say he was a "big boy" was an understatement. The spa we used was only about 4' in diameter (1.25m), which was not a problem for most people. However, it was really difficult to get this huge man fully submerged. Every time the "brothers" tried, he'd have a knee or a shoulder pop up. And, as you may or may not know, according to "revealed JW wisdom" per the WTBTS, it doesn't count unless the individual is fully submerged.

So, after about four or five unsuccessful attempts, the individuals doing the baptism had to get out of the spa, and with the assistance of a couple of others on every corner of the little pool they were finally able to get him fully dunked with no bits or pieces popping out!

Let's review: It's a cult!

• jekcorner
    jekcorner

May I have please?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

jp1692:

Since the letter is from Spain, perhaps there are different instructions over there.

Petra!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

jekcorner:

Delivered!

Petra!

• SaltaDoom
    SaltaDoom

Can I have a download link

Thanks

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

SaltaDoom:

Delivered! Your welcome!

Petra!

• AMNESIANO
    AMNESIANO

Yes, please. And add me to your email list.

Thx so much!

AMNESIAN

CAPTIVE 1972-2001

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit