Hello

by googleTTATT 11 Replies latest jw friends

• googleTTATT
    googleTTATT

I to all of you. I am new hear to the board. I want to share my story to you all.

I was a born-in jw, baptized at a very young age, pioneered, woke up three years ago, disassociated last year, I am twenty years of age now. Shunned by all my friends in the org.

Please show me some love and share some of your experiences with me. Good-bye for now. I am looking forward to your kind replies.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Welcome!
    Please feel free to share in discussions here. This is a safe place, full of people who understand the situation you are in.

Without giving away details that may identify you, please share some more info about yourself?

What part of the world are you in?

• googleTTATT
    googleTTATT

I am very glad for waking up at an early age. So I want to live the rest of my life to the fullest and enjoy my higher education and wake up other members of my household.

• googleTTATT
    googleTTATT

I live in the western world.

• googleTTATT
    googleTTATT

To all my friends on the board, thanks for letting me to be awake. i have been a lurker for three years now. I am wondering what the consequences of disassociation and waking up to the truth about the truth is. Just a thought.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

hi TTATT--welcome to the site---and the rest of your life ! are you still loving at home ?

• googleTTATT
    googleTTATT

I am very loving at home. But I still live with watchtower cult parents. What made me wake up was sites like this one, jwfacts.com, silentlambs.com, Australian Royal Commission into alleged child abuse, and other sites exposing this witless cult religion.

When I was young, I aspired to be a ministerial serpent and a cult elder.

But after being to the truth about the truth, I then knew that there is life after washtowel idiotic, stupidity and cultic religion who uses FOG and bite mode for it's adherents to control and useless the lives of their members.

I also read books from Steve Hassan and Crisis of Conscience, which I loved so much. Rest In Peace Raymond Williams Franz for all your explanations.

Finally, before I wrote my disassociation members I woke some elders and some members in the congregation which made them to start thinking and now they do not like to shun me when they see me.

• babygirl30
    babygirl30

Welcome to your real LIFE!

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Welcome.

Please show me some love and share some of your experiences with me. Good-bye for now. I am looking forward to your kind replies.

I was born in, I'm not in my 20s (nor in my 30s, nor in my 40s). I'm an old-school JW, but I left when I was 23. I planned to leave and with the help of a boyfriend I had at the time I was able to make it a process of what we now call fading.

I left for a number of reasons, but my most important reasons had nothing to do with what they teach. I felt that the WT was shove down my throat forcibly, and I never had the opportunity to properly decide by myself if I wanted to be a JW, which looking back, it was very obvious that I was never interested in being one.

The rest of my relationship with the WT has been as minimal as possible, and I keep up to date with some things mostly to be able to deal with some of my family members who still are. Other than that I can't care less about anything they do or say. I don't deny the influence of that organization in my life, but the way I look at it is, some people have to overcome worse things. The negative influence of a bad organization is not as bad as other cults have harmed other people.

In any event, welcome. I'd suggest that if you want to get a feel of people's personalities, spend some time reading their posts.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

To be honest I'm not a big fan of DAing. For me who is a 4th generation JW it just ain't worth the drama it creates. Sure if you are a convert with no family connections to it then by all means.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit