The Atheist Delusion

by looter 44 Replies latest jw friends

• looter
    looter
    All the answers come but when those refuse the truth and say it's irrational, then there is no joy. I can tell you are one of those types!
  • A Ha
    A Ha

How can you tell? Divine Revelation? Do you often hear voices in your head that nobody else can hear?

• DJS
    DJS

Looter,

So much bullshit so little time. Your quotes are the dumbest things yet you've posted in support of this very bad OP. Just because someone says something, Looter, doesn't mean it's true. Oh, I forgot, that's the definition of a theist.

Emotion hasn't anything to do with not believing, believe it or not. And would you be equally upset if I made fun of Santa, the Easter Bunny, or SuperGirl? Because those 3 and others like them have as much of my consideration as god.

I know it hurts your feelings that I mock your god. I don't care. Really, I don't.

• looter
    looter

Deny the truth so futilely, DJS. Scold it and God shall you. It's so disheartening that you put God in the same category as imaginary characters for children. That shows you are so vicious toward him that you would scorn him so abusively. You must be some type of narcissists to say the things you say and not have no regret whatsoever. Evil. No wonder you hate God.

• DJS
    DJS

Looter,

I don't hate god, just as I don't hate Santa, The Green Hornet or the Tooth Fairy.

I love mocking you because you deserve it. You started it with your broad brushed condemnation of all atheists.

There is a big difference. She IS imaginary to me, and you can't change that. You judge me, which makes you the truly vile, vicious person acting without regret.

Looter, repeat after me: DJS doesn't believe in god. He is making fun of her at Looter's expense because Looter set himself up to deserve it.

• Caedes
    Caedes
    All the answers come but when those refuse the truth and say it's irrational, then there is no joy.
    You must be some type of narcissists to say the things you say and not have no regret whatsoever. Evil.

You say that atheists have no joy and then start calling people narcissists and evil. I think it's looter who seems to have no joy.

• looter
    looter

Yeah DJS you don't believe in God but you constantly insult him like he's real and someone you hate? Don't think people buy that you don't believe in him. I think you believe in him but just like other atheists, you don't want to respect him or obey him so you say he doesn't exists because of lack of evidence which isn't true.

• DJS
    DJS

Yes, Looter, hundreds of millions of atheists really have a boner for your loved one. I admit it. It's her fault; she didn't get me that promotion 8 years ago or the sled I wanted for Christmas when I was 8.

Bitch.

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

I think you believe in him but just like other atheists, you don't want to respect him or obey him so you say he doesn't exists because of lack of evidence which isn't true.

Yeah I know. Depressing isn't it?

It's like when people laugh at me when I talk about Petel - the Pink Pixie that lives at the end of my garden. Petel created the earth, moon and stars. And the Sun. And do they believe me? No.

But Petel's day of vengeance on lazy mankind is coming. She will save me and my family and any who believe in her.

Then we'll see who has the last laugh.

• DJS
    DJS

Class,

Looter is an excellent example of someone who has an 8 Mbps neural network super highway connection between his mouth and his amygdala, which is the area of the human brain where human emotional responses emanate. However, as we discussed last week, when this connection is operable, the prefrontal cortex is completely bypassed. Researchers have discovered that the prefrontal cortex, the newest, most advanced part of the brain and unique to humans and other primates, is involved in the highest order of cognitive functions, such as planning and evaluating outcomes and consequences of actions and events.

So Mr. Looter completely bypasses the area of the brain responsible for cognitive ability when the neural network between his mouth and his amygdala is working, thereby exhibiting sub-primate behaviors. This behavior is typical in the less evolved and those controlled by their emotions. Researchers have also discovered that, when individuals habitually rely on emotions to control their thinking and behaviors, these neural network pathways can become deeply etched into their brains. Which sadly makes it damned near impossible for them to steer themselves out of the ruts they've created. Behold the evils of confirmation bias and addiction to that treacherous drug. Emotions.

So before Looter clenches and stomps himself into a puddle of Rumpelstiltskin-esque goo, I encourage him to get a grip and live to fight another day.

There will be a pop quiz on this very important aspect of human cognitive abilities next week, so I hope you all have taken notes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit