the new elected elite

by waton 16 Replies latest social current

• waton
    waton

hopefully she was not out with the boys, or perhaps she had started her nightshift?

• waton
    waton
    Mrs Hoser had the sidewalk neatly shovelled

h: why not take a cue from the well fed face on the OP, and go into politics too, to change the bylaws in your city to have streets in total cleared by their crews? No more hard work, and get kickbacks from all the contracts, jobs created?

skilled politicians? A root cause of the conditions, where the roots of some families are. imelda and ferdinando.

• hoser
    hoser

OK Mayor Homer Simpson.

• waton
    waton

-https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/jon-reyes-manitoba-tweet-shovel-1.6308969

caria, that is actually a telling picture of the situation. hardworking filipino /a families, with a strong bond we could all learn from, but hampered/ hammered by

1) earthquakes, taifunes, --in this cases snowstorms, and

2) politicians, man in power, from the warden up, with a bizarre entrenched moral code.OK Mayor Homer

OK Mayor Homer

h: thank you for the compliment. how did you know I was famous?

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

Sorry you folks wherever you are, most canadians grab a shovel after work, she did a 12 shift and it snowed in the interim, grabbed a shovel to work off the stress of the day, she opened up an instagram and explained their sharing of work and are comfortable with it... Koodoos to that family!

Most of our Candian weather - moves up along the atlantic seaboard from the u s so you too are on the other end of this snowy beautiful mess...

• waton
    waton
    their sharing of work and are comfortable with it... Koodoos to that family!

t123: right, could be a picture of them/her shoveling the ash of Mount Pinatubo.

• hoser
    hoser

Both sets of my grandparents were refugees and worked extremely hard to build a new life for my parents and I am forever grateful. Kudos to these hard working Canadians.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit