Invitation

by jhine 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jhine
    jhine

Cheers FFGhost . 😁. Very helpful.

Jan

• St George of England
    St George of England

Once again there are no physical conventions this year. The idea is that you watch at home, the first session (Friday morning) will be watched this coming Sunday after an abbreviated WT Study. Over the next few weeks the rest of the convention will be released half a day at a time.

If you go onto the JW website and click what's new it will take you to Friday morning sessions. You can either watch or download for later viewing.

You can also download a programme and there is even a badge for you to wear to really get into the spirit of things!

I suggested to Sis England that we put our lunch in a cool box and stuff it under the seat whilst we watch but she didn't seem too enamoured by that somehow.

George

• Biahi
    Biahi

Invite me! Invite me!

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

I would rather slam my member in a car door.

• jhine
    jhine

So I've just had a phone call from a local JW named John who wanted to enquire how my family had been coping over the last few months . !!

I explained , politely, that l knew enough about the WT to make me sure that l would never want to join . Interestingly he didn't go into that. He thanked me for being honest , l wished him a Happy New Year and that was it .

Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit