U.S. political turmoil ...

by mikeflood 16 Replies latest social current

• LV101
    LV101

SIMON -- Perfect!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think Trump if he is a wise business man should be able see the upsides in having a working relationship with Russia to achieve some common goals. Why be enemies when working together can do so much more good. Rhetoric between the two is all propaganda anyway so I see this tough stance of Trump's presently toward Russia as all for propaganda and not truth. Don't expect absolute truth when listening to the interchange it's all fake news.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia–United_States_relations#United_States_and_the_Russian_Empire

Russia–United States relations refers to the bilateral relationship between the United States and Russia. The United States and Russia maintain diplomatic and trade relations. The relationship was generally warm under the Russian President Boris Yeltsin (1991–1999) until the NATO bombing of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia[1][2] in the spring of 1999, and has since deteriorated significantly. In 2014, relations greatly strained due to the crisis in Ukraine, Russia's annexation of Crimea in 2015, differences regarding Russian military intervention in the Syrian Civil War, and from the end of 2016 over Russia's alleged interference in the 2016 U.S. elections. Mutual sanctions imposed in 2014 remain in place.
  • scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    That Russian thing, all those suits, the bitter political divide... it's getting out of control. I think Trump could resign and pardon all, he even could get ill because to much pressure (even for his lawyer), or he's gonna get so cornered that he could take very drastic decisions. They should concentrate in govern the country instead, it's getting tiresome. Any thoughts?

These are difficult times for all Americans (I believe) regardless of what side we are on. Before Trump resigns, though, it should be proven that there are reasons for him to do so. Same thing with anything brought against anyone in government, not just him.

I definitely agree that both government and the media should focus more in policy, government, making the country stronger, and less in Stormy Daniels and Comey (which BTW, he's saying things that I like hearing, but don't necessarily mean that I trust or believe him).

Whatever happens, I think that we all have to give up the win/lose attitude that many of us have. Even if the current president gets "fired", there's no satisfaction in any of whatever negative thing happens, for the simple reason that all of it affects all of us.

I agree with you, all of this sucks from every angle.

• alecholmesthedetective
    alecholmesthedetective

Trump is ending human trafficking, among other things, the swamp hates it.

These two executive orders he signed in December and January are relevant.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/presidential-executive-order-protecting-america-lawful-detention-terrorists/

The Special Counsel was started based on no evidence whatsoever as we're finding out. Nothing from the 5 eyes agencies, no evidence at all.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Clinton kidnapped the Lindbergh baby and killed Jimmy Hoffa too!

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

The title of this is all wrong

America is not having "POLITICAL TURMOIL"

America IS having Cultural turmoil

Traditionally the right plays political games, the left plays cultural games, now in a country that has always had a wide array of views, cultures, and differences, everyone is becoming tribal, they are often running it along party lines, but its cultural war at the moment, not political.

I feel more than anything the left is to blame for pouring a never-ending supply of intersectional gasoline on this fire and exploiting it to the end we see now.

• out4good4
    out4good4
    Clinton kidnapped the Lindbergh baby and killed Jimmy Hoffa too!

not to mention all those puppies she killed!!!

But....Benghazi....Benghazi.....Benghazi!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit