2021 Regional Convention (will be prerecorded again)

by Designer Stubble 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

**Announcement October 28, 2020 FOR CONGREGATIONS**

1. [Read after the Watchtower Study the week of October 26, 2020.\] 2021 Regional Convention: Many have expressed great appreciation for the special arrangement to benefit from the 2020 regional convention during this coronavirus pandemic. Because of the uncertainty of holding large gatherings in 2021 and the evidence of Jehovah’s blessing on this year’s convention program, the Governing Body recently approved the following arrangements for the 2021 regional convention program.

2. Similar to this year’s convention, the program will be prerecorded and will feature Governing Body members and their helpers who host JW Broadcasting monthly programs. It will be translated into some 500 languages and posted on JW Broadcasting during the months of July and August. Most brothers and sisters will enjoy the program in private homes. If local conditions permit and approval is given, some may have an opportunity to view the sessions together in person at Kingdom Halls or Assembly Halls.

3. We are confident that this simultaneous convention program from world headquarters will further unify the entire brotherhood and strengthen our faith, helping us to endure challenging circumstances. Fittingly, the theme for the convention program is “Powerful by Faith!” We express our thanks to Jehovah for these timely spiritual provisions and pray for his continued guidance deep in this time of the end.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Overhead - Nearly eliminated

Donations - The same

Net Value Increase - Exponential

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

truth_be_known....YEP!

This made me chuckle:

"....and the evidence of Jehovah’s blessing on this year’s convention program...."

The evidence being (??) They made more $$$....all the cheesy witness Instagram posts, getting dolled up with name badge to sit on couch.

• 08out
    08out

I agree,I would like to see this supposed evidence,I can't stand it when they say something like that with absolutely no back up

• Littlewilly
    Littlewilly

In JW world half truth propaganda is up lifting spiritual food

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

it will be the bestest ever.

• Overrated
    Overrated

AAH, Another bullshit convention from Watchtower where they can boost about their make believe accomplishments. And provide reused spiritual food from last year with a new slant.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

“Evidence” 🤣

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If I was still a PIMO I would be thrilled. Wake up late, don’t drive anywhere or pay for a shitty hotel where I’m commanded to dress as a “delegate” at all times, ect. Don’t pay all the gas $$$. Don’t get all sweaty parking cars, or walking through hella crowded halls of sweaty dubs who are completely unaware of anyone in their mad dash for the “best” seats. I would be thrilled to not have my ass go numb in a shitty seat at facility that just hosted a Rodeo the week before and reeked of cow shit and was hot AF because the cheap ass douche bags kissing the the DO’s ass won’t run the AC...

I would let the wife ( Ex now ) get dressed up if she wanted and I would NOT listen to the spiritual music program and I would NOT be in my seat on time, and I would NOT sing the dumb shit songs, and I WOULD eat my breakfast with coffee as I walked around in my underwear...

DD

• Realbavman
    Realbavman

They have all become big wimps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit