JW harassment

by blasphemous.mouse 11 Replies latest jw friends

• blasphemous.mouse
    blasphemous.mouse

Is there a way to have a JW who will not leave someone alone spammed with anti-cult information and anti-JW information?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Not from this forum.

• notalone
    notalone

That would only confirm how 'mentally diseased' apostates are and would set off the 'bunker' mentality. You could have a lawyer send a letter to this person stating that you wish no further contact and that if it continues you will be filing stalking charges. You could also ask the lawyer if this issue involves religion it would be considered a hate crime in the area in which you live?

• zeb
    zeb

If some one is being a persistent pain consider sending them a lawyers letter to back off. If you could spam them they would only take that as 'persecution''..

• Scully
    Scully

Two words:

Restraining order.

• jp1692
    jp1692

Tell the elders in their KH they are spreading apostate lies.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

You need to ask them questions that JWs don't have sensible answers for, then make them feel guilty for trying to weasel their way out of giving you sensible answers.

• Chook
    Chook

Kindly tell them " remember me when you get into your kingdom " and ask them to pray for you, I think they'll get the message.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Is that harrassed "someone" you?

If so, just strike a deal "I will read yours if you read mine."

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

My neighbor has ideas of how to mess with someone. Subscribe to samples all sorts of publications using their name and address. Sign them up online, etc. They will get flooded with all kinds of unwanted mail and email.

A bit juvenile, but harmless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit