Exposing Watchtower Lies & Errors - Part I

by AGuest 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AGuest
    AGuest

To the Household of God, Israel, and all those that go with them… may you have peace.

Under the direction of the spirit of my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, the Son of the Holy One of Israel, whose name is JAH of Armies, I am compelled by such holy spirit to share the following with you. For me, it is quite an undertaking, as I have never been directed to respond to an article in its entirety. However, as mentioned elsewhere on this forum, I have no choice, as my Lord has directed me to “make a reply” to those who attempt to mislead his people, Israel, by means of false teachings, rhetoric, propaganda… and lies. In some instances, he has referred to them as lies, and in others, as errors. What’s the difference? Errors are honest mistakes, made by means of someone else’s misrenderings, mistransliterations, misinterpretations, etc. Lies, however, are those things that the WTBTS itself MAKES UP… knowingly so… so as to support their false teachings and attempt to enslave God’s people.

At some point, such teachings, etc., are directed at me... and those like me, servants to the Most High God and a slave of His Christ. And thus, as with my Lord, at some point, I will no longer be directed to respond, nor will I wish to; my Lord has said that it will get even more personal, as Pharisees are Pharisees. But as his slave, I understand my torture stake, and accept it. The silence will come, but until that time, I am to share the TRUTH with you… just as I receive it FROM the Truth (John 14:6). The following is the beginning of such sharing.

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of our God and Father, the Holy One of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, whose name is JAH… of Armies… (JaHVeH)… and the peace of His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA (JAH Saves) MISCHAJAH (Chosen/Anointed of JAH), be upon you… you and your entire households. And may you join in the voice of the creation as it shouts “PRAISE JAH, you people! Let every living thing, let every living BREATHING thing… let it praise JAH!”

Your servant, as I am servant to ALL those of the Household of God, and those who go with them, and a slave of Christ - SJ

EXPOSING WATCHTOWER LIES & ERRORS Part I “CHRIST SPEAKS TO THE CONGREGATIONS” The Watchtower, May 15, 2003

Paragraph 1:

“That ‘day’ began when the Messianic Kingdom was established in 1914.”

A lie - The Messianic Kingdom was established… in 30 C.E., on the night of Pentecost, when my Lord was INSTALLED AS KING, his inauguration TAKING PLACE... and EVIDENCED... and evidenced by the outpouring of holy spirit on that night.

Acts 2:1-4, 33-35; Hebrews 4:14; 5:1, 5, 6; 6:20; 7:1, 15; 8:1… and most importantly, 5:9 (see NWT Ref. Bible footnote)

It was on THAT very night that his disciples received EVIDENCE… holy spirit… that he had “begun RULING” … subduing and bringing into a NEW covenant those who loved him… while his enemies, including the “last” enemy, Death, still existed! For the saying is NOT that he would rule as king AFTER his enemies had been brought to nothing, but that he must rule as king UNTIL God has put all his enemies under his feet.

From the right-hand of God, then, he was not waiting to rule, any more than Joseph waited to gather and dispense Pharaoh’s grain when he was placed at Pharaoh's right hand! ALL power was given Joseph so the he was second ONLY to Pharaoh; ALL power was THEN given to my Lord so that he was and is second… ONLY to God. ("ALL authority HAS BEEN given me... in heaven AND on earth!")

Thus, my Lord’s DAY… began when he began ruling... as king… at Pentecost 30 C.E. And THAT is when John’s visions BEGIN. For one of the FIRST things that occurred when such rulership began, the ousting of the Adversary from the spirit realm, was shown to John. When my Lord ascended into the spirit realm and took his rightful place at my Father’s right hand, all of his enemies THERE… had to be removed. THEN. At that time! Thus, throughout the “revelation”, John was taken BACK in time, so that he was told to write down “the things you SAW (past).” He was also shown things that were occurring right then, so that he was told also to write “the things that ARE (present),” and he was showed things that had not yet occurred so that he was also told to write “things that will take place AFTER (future) these.” The WTBTS does not KNOW this TRUTH… and so cannot publish it. Yet. They are “thieves and plunderers,” so it will very likely show up as some “new light” in a future publication.

Revelation 1:19; 12:10; John 14:30; 16:11

Paragraph 3:

“Stars sometimes symbolize angelic spirit creatures, but Christ would not use a man to record messages for spirit creatures.”

A lie - Man HAS been used to record messages for spirit creatures, indeed, for Satan himself –

Ezekiel 28:11-15, 17

“Hence, these ‘stars’ logically denote spirit-anointed overseers, or bodies of elders.”

A lie - The WTBTS’s “logic” is false: for one, if the “overseers” were “spirit anointed”, then they would… one and all… eat and drink at the Memorial. They do not. Second, if the stars ARE “spirit anointed”, they by reason of the teachings of the WTBTS, would NOT include “bodies of elders,” most of whom do NOT profess to be “anointed.”

“The term ‘angel’ relates to their role as messengers.”

A lie - “Angels” are spirit messengers of God and Christ. “PROPHETS”… are human messengers of God and Christ.

Hebrews 1:2, 7, 13, 14 (in addition, please see WTBTS Comprehensive Concordance, under “Prophet,” “Prophets,” and “Messenger”)

[TO BE CONTINUED, as the Spirit of my Lord directs me. Peace to you!]

• Gopher
    Gopher

I love it. The Watchtower can be exposed directly as contradicting the Scriptures, as Shelby shows here, or also it can be exposed for what it DOES NOT SAY, as has been shown by Blondie's "Comments you won't hear" posts.

SJ -- just one question, you said Christ didn't have to wait at God's right hand to assume kingly power. The JW's would answer you with verses from Psalms 110 "Jehovah says to my Lord, sit at my right hand until I have subdued enemies under your feet." Then later in the same Psalm is the pronouncement about Jesus becoming earth's king.

What would you (or the spirit) say about that counter-argument?

Gopher of the just-wondering class

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

A guest. I consider you a bit of a nut, but that said, you are always polite to everyone and post interestin comments. I found this post quite fascinating and sure hope you post more. I'll be lookin with interest. What you said about Christ starting to reign in 36 CE makes sense to me. ( I assume you meant 36 and not 30 )

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

..."Hence, these ‘stars’ logically denote spirit-anointed overseers, or bodies of elders"...

Yes, that seems a very strange statement. Surely they mean spirit appointed, (not anointed) or perhapos they refer to the remnant when they refer to "overseers" and to "elders" when they say elders.

Who knows with them. Things they say can be interpreted 5 diffrent ways, (as they intended)

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Gopher, may you have peace...

You ask:

The JW's would answer you with verses from Psalms 110 "Jehovah says to my Lord, sit at my right hand until I have subdued enemies under your feet." Then later in the same Psalm is the pronouncement about Jesus becoming earth's king. What would you (or the spirit) say about that counter-argument?

But it is NOT a "counter-argument." The "right-hand" seat IS a seat of rulership, as its owner has authority over ALL things, except the one who placed the individual there. That is why, in reiterating Psalm 110:1, which says, "Sit at my right hand UNTIL I place your enemies as a stool for your feet," the aposle Paul wrote, "He must rule as king UNTIL He (God) has put all enemies under his feet." (1 Corinthians 15:25)

It is also notable that before giving up his spirit, Stephen saw my Lord STANDING at the right hand of God. Now, we know how the Society interprets "standing", don't we? (And you can most probably guess that they will now use this to teach that my Lord "standing" is the same as "Michael standing"... which it is not.)

Dear RFire... peace to you, too!

What you said about Christ starting to reign in 36 CE makes sense to me. ( I assume you meant 36 and not 30 )

No, I meant 30 CE.

Surely they mean spirit appointed, (not anointed) or perhapos they refer to the remnant when they refer to "overseers" and to "elders" when they say elders. .

Ahh, you caught that, too, eh? I had added a point about their false logic... but my Lord had me remove it. I now understand why: they are saying that ONLY spirit-anointed overseers or elders are "stars." Not all of them (which a dear friend says leaves some congregations with NO "star... light" - LOLOLOLOLOLOL!).

Again, the greatest of peace to you both.

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• DJ
    DJ

Hmm. I guess that I always just figured that Jesus had been given all authority before Pentecost. He acted like it. He said that "all things have been delivered to Me by my Father...." in Matt. 11:25-30 Love, dj

• AGuest
    AGuest

What you say is correct, dear, DJ (peace to you!) -

All authority had been given my Lord, and he had been glorified, BEFORE Pentecost. However, his installment as king, his inauguration, took place after those things. David was 'chosen' as king while Saul was still on the throne. He didn't begin to RULE as king until after Saul's literal removal.

One of the first things my Lord did was to breathe holy spirit upon his disciples and send them out to "release." By means of that, he gave THEM some authority. But they were not yet kings with him.

It was the OUTPOURING of holy spirit that provided the PROOF that my Lord had become king. For at that time, the "temple" began to be built: God's spirit, which previously dwelled in the temple at Jerusalem, but had been removed so as to dwell in the person of my Lord, was then transferred into the people present at the time (as evidenced by the little "shekanah" flames over THEIR heads). The "temple"... was now under construction... by the King... Christ.

Again, peace to you.

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• DJ
    DJ

Aguest,

Oh, I see what you are saying...the flames over their heads....yes. I still wonder about the sign posted over Jesus head at his crucufixion though....King of the Jews. It was just so ironic that I considered Jesus always the King. Do you suppose any jw's truly believe the whole 1914 enthronement thing....?? I never really did and I don't think my relatives really do either but they are probably afraid to question further. Did you ever really believe that? Love, dj

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hi, DJ... peace to you!

After searching my heart, I have to say that, yes, I guess that at one point I DID believe it... as it was what I tried to teach to others, either in Bible studies or at the door, and I would not try to teach something I didn't believe. Now, granted, I didn't always UNDERSTAND how they arrived at that date, and so shied away from trying to explaint that part of it. But, I, too, was convinced of the 1914 thing... most probably based on the World War I and League of Nations/United Nations thing. And I have to say that most JWs today believe it, too. If they didn't... they would question others things as well... and they would begin to see the lies. That's how you stay in: NOT questioning, because in part, you don't WANT to see. Because SEEING... is the beginning of the end, and for most folks that presents a dilemma: where to go away to.

So, yes, Like millions of others, based on the teachings of the WTBTS, false though they are, I, too, THOUGHT I was "rich"! I thought I had the "knowledge that leads to everlasting life." I THOUGHT I had "the truth!" I THOUGHT I knew God! Praise JAH... One came and showed me that in fact I was naked, blind, pitiable and miserable. He offered me "eyesalve"... which I "bought"... and as a result, my eyes... and ears... were opened.

Because he did this for me... for FREE... at NO cost... I have CHOSEN to be HIS slave, rather than the WTBTS'. Now, rather than tell folks what THEY say... I share what HE says to me. Whether ones hear... or they refrain. He bought me with his blood, which he has freely shared with me. Although he asks nothing in return, I feel indebted for this great kindness and mercy, undeserved as it is, sot that I can be nothing else than his slave... and servant to his people... and all people.

Again, I bid you peace.

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• Myxomatosis
    Myxomatosis

Hi AGuest, You know, the 'sitting at the Right Hand of God' is quite a strong statement from a Jew, as far as I know. It means one thing only, that he is Sovereign, and equal to the Father, because, He is SITTING at the Right Hand,,,,,,ALL others STAND. Michael stands... :) If He were not EQUAL to the Father, then He would be standing wid everybody else. Myxomatosis

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit