Apparently I am not to be spoken to anymore !

by Hamas 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Hamas
    Hamas

I was chatting to a friend on MSN last night when she told me that another friend of hers and old aquantance of mine had logged in. He is a Jehovah's Witness but she is not.

They started chatting and I tried to add him to my list of contacts, yet he blocked me. I found out from her that he said the reason he blocked me was because ' I had left them'.

He told her that If he wanted to talk to apostates, he would just go online and get it direct !

I told her to tell him this : ' Well, why not kill two birds with one stone, and go online to MY APOSTATE SITE !!!!! '

Hahahaha !!! A classic !!!

He abruptly left !

• Hamas
    Hamas

Incidently, my site is found at www.escapethewatchtower.cjb.net

EAT THIS !!!

• Rihannsu
    Rihannsu

Good for you :)

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hey Hamas,

Do you mean people actually USED to speak to you before?

Does this mean I could get DF'd for communicating with you?

What chance United's title now, Hamas?

Dansk

Of the loves to talk to disfellowshipped, disassociated and marked persons class

• Hamas
    Hamas

Dansk ! Hahahaha

You're right, nobody used to speak anyway so Im not that bothered

Yeah, United's chances are getting better. I think they have it in the bag now. Trust gutless foriegners to let you down at Highbury. I hear Its 40 for the season now for Ruud Van Nistlerooy. Good acheivement, great player, but I wonder how many penalties he scores a season ? West Brom got 1 penalty all season, yet I hear that United gained more......

Mmmm .....

Be afraid for next season though Dansk, I bet the thought of Brian Deane and Paul Dickov running towards Rio and co sends a shiver down their spine !! Maybe I could get a seat behind the goal and wave a pension book in the air, might give them more of an incentive.

Well, at least we haven't got Corby Akinbiyi playing for us anymore, thats a relief.

WESTSIDE !!!!!!!

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

Well, obviously we're shunning you. You don't like cats.

OH! You didn't mean on this board??

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hello Hamas (Jon).

I took a few minutes to peruse your site.

Interesting. I haven't seen this one before.

And to think some members thought you were a 'troll' -

Your letter to the body of elders was interesting.

Hope others will give it a look.

Take care.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit