Pleased to meet you....hope you guess my name

by hybridous 13 Replies latest jw friends

• hybridous
    hybridous

Hello, message board.

I've been a-lurkin here for a while. I introduced myself to the old Hourglass board right before it went down - didn't have much of a chance to say anything.

But I would like to express how much I appreciate all the contributions you all make to the discussions that go on here. If you only knew how much your words and stories have been helping me to resolve my issues....

I guess that my hope is that I can, in some small way, relate my experiences and thoughts, and maybe that will also help someone else along the way.

Once again, thank you for being here (& there). I look foreward to talking with you all.

Sincerely,

HYBRIDOUS

• tergiversator
    tergiversator

Hello, hybridous,

Can't say I recognize your name, but then, I'm very bad with names. Anyhow, welcome to the board.

-T.

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hi Hybridous:

I too don't recognize your name, but welcome here anyway. I'm relatively new to the board...started by posting my "Hi..I'm new here" story about a month ago after 'lurking' for about a month or so. I started out just lurking at H20 first but found this site and stayed.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Had Enough

• wasasister
    wasasister

Greetings, Rolling Stones fan.

Would love to hear your story. I bored the board with my own some time ago. Guess it's your turn.

Pull up a chair...what can I pour for you?

• think41self
    think41self

Hello Hybridous and wecome to the board

We're so glad that some of our discussions and experiences have been of benefit to you. We all help each other, sometimes without even realizing it!

Good to hear from you, and looking forward to getting to know you better.

think41self

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Welcome Hybridous,
    Hope to learn more about you. This is a great place to heal and learn and share.
    TW

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day you with the hybrid name.

Do tell us, what are the origins of this special family name?

Anyhow, welcome to the home sweet home and we look forward to your non-hybrid posts!

Cheers,

ozzie

• stephenw20
    stephenw20

welcome..

.I was expecting to see the man who killed the Kennedys.......

well the game still confuses me.....at least the nature of it....

doo doo!!

S

• mommy
    mommy

Hey Hybridous,
    Are you the same who emails me? Welcome I know I have benefited very much from this board. If you have been lurking then you are already familiar with that. Glad you decided to hang your hat,and I loook forward to your posts.
    wendy

• hybridous
    hybridous

Yes, Wendy....that would be me.

And Stephen, you know who killed the Kennedys...look in the mirror, and I'll be standing there next to ya.

My thanks to you all for the warm welcome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit