What does this video say to you about U.S. news organizations?

by Wasanelder Once 13 Replies latest social current

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

This video was somewhat revelatory to me. I knew that Fox was a coordinated news outlet but I had no idea it was so rigid. That's the iron fist of the corporate agenda. What do you think of this co-ordination of news outlets? Is it harmless or a propaganda arm of certain interests?

Take a look. Its pretty funny to me.

• jp1692
    jp1692

Wow, the irony . . . it burns!

But they are right: This IS extremely dangerous to our democracy.

• JeffT
    JeffT

If you think that ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC and CNN aren't pushing an agenda I have a real estate deal for you.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Maybe this website will help

https://cfrmedia.wordpress.com/

LRG

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I’ve seen videos like this in the past, and it is pervasive across all networks.

STOP WATCHING “MAINSTREAM”

Any network that isn’t engaging in a long form format, with actual meaningful discussion, don’t bother.

You get more meaningful content directly from great thinkers through digital sources. It’s no wonder there is such a push to ban independent sources.

• LV101
    LV101

ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC and CNN are state controlled news outlets and block important facts - not interested in facts. Fox is pretty liberal these days but at least has debates and both sides fighting their news/views. Good to flip around and get as much info as possible - it's wild.

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

There is no news media anymore. Its all OPED. The days of news died a long time ago. PMSNBC is a case in point. There is not one whit of news on that rag. Its all propaganda.

• LV101
    LV101

They're all under the control of google. Google has all the power and they have to bow to them. Fox News is independent - I'm not saying it's not going left - not sure.

Oh my - the inside glimpses of Seattle is horrific. It's not a revolution of the poor/deprived class but quite the opposite but you won't get that from those being used by the movement.

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

Yep

• Magnum
    Magnum

Interesting. I saw Fox, ABC, CNN, and CBS in the video - all saying the same thing. Why is that? How does it work? Are these local stations that are owned by the same company?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit