Dutch

by Gorbatchov 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Why I am proud to be Dutch: today the state secretary of foreign affairs had to resign because of lying about Russia.

We don't accept openly liars.

G.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Love the dutch.

My fave place in the world is Amsterdam. It's my second home.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

I love Amsterdam and my Dutch friends. You have plenty of reasons to be proud.

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

My ancestry is Dutch - have entire family line recorded from 1600 until myself without breaks. Cant get Dutch passport though - too late and too old !

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Send him to the United States. We are accustomed all of our politicians being liars. It’s easy to ascertain when they are lying— their lips move.

• Hecce
    Hecce

And on top of that, they are great at speed skating.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

And I am proud of the way the Dutch media is having a field day exposing JWs at the moment! Especially re the child abuse mishandling!

Bravo Dutch media and law officials!

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

The Dutch Foreign Secretary may have lied about Putin and Russia for political expediency and to get on the American Driven Russo-phobic Bandwagon, but when things went sour he had the dignity to resign. Now, if the American politicians who are telling similar lies would follow his example, we'd have a gaping hole in our political structure. It would, however, be a good gaping hole. It ain't gonna happen though.

In the U.S. the politicians have lied about virtually everything for far too long. The American People are literally brain-dead or mush-for-brains after decades of the "same old same old." The U.S. of today exists upon a foundation of Lies and Wars.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Hey hecce ever heard of Steven Bradbury ?

• shepherdless
    shepherdless
    Hey hecce ever heard of Steven Bradbury ?

I remember back in 2002. We were watching TV, when the show was interrupted by "breaking news". The announcer stated that Australia had just won its first ever Winter Olympics Gold Medal, but in "unusual circumstances". They then showed the replay, and I reckon we were still laughing a half hour later.

Back to the OP. It is good to see a political system with the integrity to make a politician do the right thing, when caught out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit