Did you know that Satan bump nesties with Eve.

by James Mixon 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Some Christians explanation for evil in the world. I came across this "Serpent seed".

It claims that Cain was the offspring of Eve and the talking serpent (sorry I'm LMAO while

writing this) that Christians much later identified as Satan. Sin thus entered the human

race directly from Satan when he bumped the nesties with Eve.

Of course many religionist believe the "Serpent seed" is heresy, false teaching, but

it isn't really important how they feel or what they say, because religionists are

rarely ever right when it comes to finding the truth.

The first adulterous, Eve. We were screwed from the start.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Eve and the serpent got it on?!

What're we talking here, a python or a tiny adder?

Did you know that snakes have hemipenes? This forked apparatus is comparable to two penises. Both function to fertilize the female. Apparently, some male snakes alternate the use of each hemipenis.

If Eve was feeling really naughty the serpent could DP her, no problem

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

LoveUniHate: That is new to me, so it was possible. LOL

I love the Bible it is so entertaining.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    If God is referring to a literal "snake" what does Gen.3:14-15 mean??
  • coalize
    coalize
    f God is referring to a literal "snake" what does Gen.3:14-15 mean??

"he shall crush thy head, and thou shalt crush his heel."

SADOMASOCHISM?

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel
    And where would these "Christians" come up with such a doctrine? I've never heard it before. Is it a modern concept or something that was found in an ancient pseudipigraphal writing? There are loads of weird doctrines and teachings out there that fall in the heresy category. It probably was designed to address the issue of how God can create evil.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Yes there are some weird doctrines indeed. Flagellant is one of the of those.

Believe that the best way to absolve sin is to beat yourself silly with whips, switches

and other nasty painful devices, to imitate the beating of Christ.

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

If you also factor in the story of Lilith and Adam, sounds like it was a wild time back then.

• kaik
    kaik

Some form of Judaism believes that Serpent and Eve had mated and Kain was an offspring of this relationship. Therefore, Eve is called a mother of all living, but not Adam, because he was not a father of all humanity. "Genesis 4:1: ‘ And Adam knew his wife Eve, who was pregnant by the Angel Sammael, and she conceived and bare Cain; and he was like the heavenly beings, and not like the earthly beings, and she said, I have acquired a man, the angel of the Lord." - from Targum of Jonathan.

The rivalry between Abel and Kain was caused by two brothers having two different daddies. The hatred between two classes of people was brought to the offspring. Some interpretation from Judaism said that the war is between children of Serpent and Adam, and has nothing to do with Christian Messiah. Some more radical rabbinic stories said that the fall from grace was that both Adam and Eve had inappropriate 3-way sexual relationship with a Serpent and were not pure afterward. This was also a cause for their mutual shame. Two years ago I posted on the Serpent Seed here from Midrash, but I do not feel to look for the links again.

The stories between Adam, Eve, and Serpent having sexual relationship is old over 1000 years. They were also known to medieval Christianity and Renaissance. It is not recent invention.

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated
    Actually the theory of Cain being the sephant's son is as old as the Johannie Christianity.... 1 John claims Cain was 'from the wicked one'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit