You are tomato sauce...

by rrb2016 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Simon
    Simon

So brothers, if you could all just file into what we're calling the "Soylent Green Blender Room" you'll soon be taken to a better place.

"Praise Jah-sus"

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The speaker likened the groups to tomatoes.

A JW and a Tomato come to your Door..

You give them both an IQ Test..

................................................................The Tomato..

............................................................Wins Every Time!

.........Image result for Jehovahs witness at door..........Image result for Tomato

• carla
    carla

Was this at every kh? or just this particular kh?

I wanna hear more goofy analogies from their most holy day of their year! People wait all year to hear stuff like this?!

• sparky1
    sparky1

"I am the true vine.............." - Jesus Christ (John 15:1 NWTRevised)

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

The annointed are apparently the first tomatoes, used for salads and things like that.

Likening these guys to tomatoes is an insult to tomatoes.

Tomatoes (also known as Love Apples) are nourishing and nutritious, delicious, and enjoyed by billions of people. The GB are none of those things. The only similarity is that most of the GB are round like tomatoes.

A more appropriate illustration would be that the anointed are like the firstfarts which can bring tears to your eyes and clear out the room. The dog is usually blamed for producing these fartful whiffs of noxious gas, but these guys represent Jehovah's farts.

• Heaven
    Heaven

B the X said: Likening these guys to tomatoes is an insult to tomatoes.

Dang! Billy beat me to it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit