J.W.Sisters are not recognized as part of the 144000 Anointed class by the Governing Body of Jehovah`s Witnesses and never have been.

by smiddy3 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Rev.14: 1-6 describes the 144000 as males who do not defile themselves with women and are classed as virgins.?

How does the Governing Body of J.W.`s explain that a man having a sexual relationship with a woman defiles a man?

Isn`t this or shouldn`t this be an affront to women who are Jehovah`s Witnesses ? Or Christian women everywhere ?

Was Adam defiled ? because Jehovah gave him a woman to have sex with and provide offspring ?

Are all males defiled including you and me because we married and had sex with our wives and they bore children which was Gods purpose for humans ?

How do you women feel about being labelled a source of defilement in the Holy Scriptures ?

I don`t believe the G.B.of Jehovah`s witnesses recognizes Sisters/women in the organization as being part of the 144000 mentioned in Rev.14.: 1-6

And that is why whenever they have illustrated in their publications the 144000 in heaven there is never a woman depicted they are all depicted as males having beards .

So all of these sisters in the "truth" putting their trust in the Governing Body for all of these years ,in some cases going back a 100 or more years the G.B. has never recognized females as being of the Anointed class a part of the 144000.

And if you are a woman who claims to be of the anointed and one of the 144000 is the scripture asking you if you have been defiled by a woman ? and that you are a virgin?

comments and feedback welcomed

• tiki
    tiki

Oh come on...they don't defile themselves with the great harlot jezebellian Babylon the great...aka any religion other than theirs... There are those who were females in their earthly sojourn....and they are an important sector of the 144k because in perfecting humanity they will understand the female vicissitudes....having formerly had menstrual cycles...

• Giordano
    Giordano

This BS is exactly what the Catholic Church was looking for when they selected Revelation to be in the canon of approved bible books.

However once again the WTBTS, always notable for their bible ignorance, finds a scripture that's a thread and yanks on it only to find there's nothing on the end other then confusion.

Quick story:

So image heaven is a building with working elevators and Peter or Paul attend to the elevators. The lobby is filled with all kinds of people.

A group of Hindus are taken to the 18th floor. On the way up Peter warns them to be quite when they pass the 13th floor.

Catholics are also warned to be quiet when they pass the 13th floor so too are the Jews. Except one person is curious and asks Peter why the request for silence when they pass the 13th floor.

Speaking in a low voice Peter says the 13th floor is where we put the Jehovah's Witnesses and they think they are the only ones in Heaven.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Almost every religion I know of, humiliates women and the Bible is no exception.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    I don`t believe the G.B.of Jehovah`s witnesses recognizes Sisters/women in the organization as being part of the 144000 mentioned in Rev.14.: 1-6

come on man. This is text book fake news. Not only have they never said what your thread asserts, they say the exact opposite.

Lets stick to the dumbassery they actually commit and not make things up based on what you want them to have said.

If you want an issue of sexism you can just simply point out the fact that women are forbidden from having leadership roles, so much so they have wear a head covering (shades of sharia) if they happen to find themselves in a mans job when no men are around.

• em1913
    em1913

I wouldn't want to spend eternity next to 143,999 self-aggrandizing jackasses like them in the first place. So there.

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks

Maybe that's why Armageddon has not come yet because they made a mistake in thinking women might be part of the 144000 so the quota hasn't been met yet by the number of anointed virgin men who aren't defiled by women. Maybe this will be new light soon😲

IT'S ALL A LOAD OF ********!

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

My 90+ year old grandma is of the anointed. Even though her mind is failing, I believe she knows that something isn’t right with the org.

• em1913
    em1913

Well, looking at most JW men, I have to say that they probably won't have much trouble with the "virgin" thing.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ smiddy...

So... you think the GB is planning to subtly (and maybe not so subtly) suggest that any female "partakers" have-been-slash-are doing so illegitimately, in order to give the appearance of less "anointed"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit