"Don't listen to apostates!!"

by Schnufti 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Brilliant thread!!

Love it

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Alright, JEHOVAHTRON wins. I don't where all of the GB members meet to form this..... thing, but I am pretty sure that Geoffrey Jackson is connected by being waaaay up Loesch's @$$

• schnell
    schnell

@Vidiot naturally!

Hey, remember the early 90s article about how sarcasm is like a bad thing? I sure do.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    AllTimeJeff - "...JEHOVAHTRON wins..."

"...Apostabots wage their battle to defeat the dark agenda of the Watchtowicons..."

AllTimeJeff - "...I am pretty sure that Geoffrey Jackson is connected by being waaaay up Loesch's @$$."

I think the real question is: "where the f**k does Letto the Clown fit???"

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    schnell - "...Hey, remember the early 90s article about how sarcasm is like a bad thing? I sure do."

I remember thinking, "Jeezus, that's the only effective coping mechanism I got left!"... :smirk:

• waton
    waton

so, Jackson testifying in Australia was not speaking as a part of the F&DS? or the GB? not in quorum?

Today's study , Nov 2016 page 15, par 7 was interesting; The first century Governing body, (that was not then the faithful & discreet slave) meeting in quorum? and par 10, " - Jehovah rides on this chariot,--" boy that is a jerky ride these days,

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Satan the first Apostate, "in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil". What happen when our eyes were opened, a lot of BS......We have a lot in common with MR Satan.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    James Mixon - "We have a lot in common with MR Satan."

Hell, at this point, I cal him "Lu".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit