The suffering and anguish that “NEW LIGHT’ has caused.

by I believe in overlapping 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• I believe in overlapping
    I believe in overlapping

The Watchtower paints New Light as a blessing from Jehovah. They have convinced the members that the way Jehovah works is that he reveals information in small spurts of truth. And little by little the path of all those following the instructions becomes clearer and clearer.

Following instructions from God’s Chosen Channel guarantees the best choice you could possibly make. Any other choice from any other source, is not divine, but instead comes from imperfect, sinful, and satanic influenced humans.

Let’s see what New Light has done for those that follow its spurts of enlightenment.

During WW2 according to old yearbooks, Jehovah’s Witnesses in German concentration camps were the only ones who were given a choice;

Renounce Jehovah and his organization and go free.

Stick to the organization and die.

Many died.

How easy if the New Light had taught the members that Peter disowned Jesus 3 times and yet was approved by Jehovah.

(Matthew 26:34) “Truly I say to you, On this night, before a cock crows, you will disown me three times. . .

Years passed and another war started. The Bible says, “You must not Kill” and that is all God requires. So this war wasn’t a problem for JW men, because they were willing to do none-military work.

But New Light makes it appearance again.

NEUTRALITY!

You can’t work there! You can’t do that type of work!

Why?----Because it compromises NEUTRALITY!

So you can’t work in a hospital, can’t work in a homeless shelter, you can’t help out in a school,--Why? I’m not sure! So what other choice do I have?

PRISON!

And thousands of jw men went off to prison, some serving many years.

After serving prison for many years, and some jw men serving for a life time, New Light makes it appearance again.

“It’s Ok to work in a hospital, a homeless shelter, schools, and so on.

All those wasted years! Why didn’t the New Light reveal that when the war started and prevent all those wasted years that many JW men lost because they chose prison instead of working in a hospital or other forbidden work Place?

A few years go by and another event pops up. All it would take was a few cents to buy a card in Malawi to avoid severe persecution.

The New Light makes its appearance again and it says; No card to the members living in Malawi.

This resulted in pregnant women having their children ripped from their stomachs. Young girls raped, other women having their breasts cut with a machete, and jw men hacked to death.

All this could have been avoided with just buying a 25 or 50 cents card. But New Light said NO card.

But joining the United Nations was ok for the Watchtower.

In the beginning blood was not an issue. But as the WT kept growing, New Light brought another surprise. NO BLOOD, not even a fraction.

How many have died because of the New Light which happens to be the No Blood Policy? Thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands have died. Who really knows, but many babies, many wives, many husbands, fathers, and mothers have died because no even a fraction of blood was allowed.

And I could keep going, but we all get it.

New Light has brought nothing but pain, anguish, suffering, and death to the poor gullible jw members who believe with all their heart that this is the way Jehovah works. They believe that the almighty, God of the entire universe relays important lifesaving information in small spurts of New Light.

What New Light will Jehovah reveal next?

We don’t know. But one thing we do know for sure.

Whatever it is, it will cause a lot of anguish, pain, suffering, and perhaps death, to those who believe New Light is good thing.

• zeb
    zeb

re the call up for war.

I was one who was conscripted for the Vietnam war. (Yes Australia was involved.) I was told by the elders to tell the court in applying for conscientious objection was MY idea alone and that alternative service was a non no.

So prison was going to be it.

There was no mention of the wts paying legal costs and from memory the elders never came near my suffering mum and dad. Dad had been to the WW2 and Mum was at home waiting the dreaded telegram and here they were now about to go through it all again thanks to the crawl up Americas arse Liberal party government.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Whatever it is, it will cause a lot of anguish, pain, suffering, and perhaps death, to those who believe New Light is good thing.

And at that time instructions will have to be followed no matter how impractical they seem.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

There are many members who suspect and some who even know the governing body are downright con men. They know that the Holy Spirit works in absolutes not in the wishy-washy way they portray Him. Jesus said He would send the Holy Spirit so He could teach the truth. Not half-truths, not half-lies, no adjustments, no inconsistencies, and no revisions. Many brothers and sisters are well aware they are being fooled and yet they remain out of fear. But that's exactly the same kind of fear that Peter experienced when he denied Jesus. Then he realized what He had done and he wept bitterly. What a change of heart!

But sadly, many friends would rather keep their social structure intact then to rock the boat. This is sad because Jesus said many would take the stand for Him and reject false teachings regardless of the cost. I'm not advocating divorces and the breaking up of families but rather for these people to highlight the inconsistencies and lies they have been sold. An honest dialogue needs to be established with their spouses and family members so as to break these generational curses that continue.

But it takes guts to stand up for truth and for what's right.

• I believe in overlapping
    I believe in overlapping
    zeb 14 hours ago

re the call up for war.

I was one who was conscripted for the Vietnam war. (Yes Australia was involved.) I was told by the elders to tell the court in applying for conscientious objection was MY idea alone and that alternative service was a non no.

So prison was going to be it.

Man that's awful zeb, I don't think I ever met someone who actually went to prison for refusing alternative service. I'm not sure what I would have done but if I went to prison for years and then after serving my term the WT changed the policy, ---someone would have to pay!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

what if the watchtower announced its members need to learn to fly--like a bird does. so jump off a tall building and flap your arms ?

anyone who risks their lives by adhering to any religious dictat gets no sympathy from me.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The human folly of believing certain select men are being directed by god(s)

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Being that the WTS. taught and proclaimed doctrines which were not Scripturaly supported, that these men and their organization that followed them were not receiving the light from god Jehovah, but the spiritual light and direction of Satan the liar and deceiver ?

Or perhaps the deceiving light of sinning charlatanism (False Prophecy)

• Annon
    Annon

Normal increasing light on a subject is something like this. The ratio of a circles diameter to it circumference is about 3. More light and study revealed it is closer to 3.14 then 3.14159 and so on.

The Watchtowers increasing light is more like this. In the past we thought this number was 7, but further prayerful study has revealed it is actually an Elephant. (Possibly the one that is in the room)

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

I am scared to death that the WT would come up with a new light to stone apostates to death. Cant imagine my PIMI wife and mom carrying out those orders.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit