2021-March-S-147-English and German--Announcements And Reminders!

by Atlantis 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Thanks Atlantis for posting this. Quite interesting! It's amazing how afraid they are of any extraneous meetings. And all that angst is a result of their misapplication of Mt 24:45.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

“Stop encouraging the brothers and asking how they’re doing! Stick to the boring meeting programme instead. Seven minutes discussion at the very most, and less if it follows a sanctioned meeting.”

Amazing.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Bobcat:

slimboyfat:

Thank you for your comments! A couple of cold ones for you both.

Atlantis!

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

No bible studying on your own.... too risky!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    No bible studying on your own.... too risky!

It's one thing to be around just one person who is excessively insecure about themselve...it's another thing to be tied-up with an organization (WT) with this same worried, obsessive & psychoneurotic-like behavior.

• Marcial
    Marcial

Merci

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

I guess the gruel they are passing out isn't satisfying the spiritual hunger of the peasants any longer.

One theme I've noticed on JWN is people mentioning how the JWs don't dig into the deeper things anymore. Instead they keep passing out the same old reheated leftovers over and over and over.

Can you imagine being a good JW especially in the pandemic. Trapped in your house with only WT literature to read? (provided you are following all the other rules uhh I mean suggestions...)

What a horrible religion. Throw a drowning man a waterlogged life-preserver and tell him he isn't aloud to kick his feet.

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

I just actually read the letters. I'll say it again. What a horrible religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit