Sepherd french 2024

by Marcial 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Marcial
    Marcial

Dear Atlantis

Would you be able to obtain the latest version of the book "SEPHERD....2024" in French? With all my friendship . Marcial

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Marcial:

We are still trying to get the French Elder Manual. The reason that we have not been able to offer the Elder Manual in several different languages, is because the elders who have assisted us know they are being watched.

The Tower is taking note of everything the elders take from their receiving box. The elders know they are under surveillance and are too afraid to grab several manuals in different languages.

If we get it I will send it to your email address or post it here.

Example: Why would an Elder in Miami Florida need a Russian Elder Manual? German Elder Manual? French Elder Manual? This would cause question in the minds of the Governing Body and they would start to investigate.

Grandpa!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Pease convey our heartfelt thanks for the sterling work these lovely guys are doing on our behalf, and again thanks to you for Posting it here.

All of this is of tremendous help to any J.W who finds this Site, and especially to those with doubts that they have not yet confirmed.

Kind regards,

Phizzy.

• Marcial
    Marcial

Thank you Atlantis

I understand very well the difficulty of obtaining these documents. It is true and I have not thought about it that we are spied on at every message or connection by these zealous elements of Jehovist denunciation

Merci Atlantide

Je comprends très bien la difficulté d'obtenir ces documents. Il est vrai et je n'y ai pas réfléchi que nous sommes espionnés à chaque message ou connexion par ces éléments zélés de la dénonciation jéhoviste.

Marcial

• Varuaino
    Varuaino

Thank you so much Atlantis for everything you do here. Special thanks to all these men in the shadows helping you and us getting informed. Bless y'all

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

We owe these elders,, who are courageous enough to supply Atlantis and whoever with elders manuals, & letters,,,, our undivided Thanks and Gratitude!!!

Personally,,,if any elders are on this site and do this,,,we cant thank you enough.

You deserve high praise and honor for your help.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit