Today I went to a JW cult meeting . Still recovering

by Watchtower-Free 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Goodness Watchtower-Free is than you in the photo, you're very hunky!

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Yep Thanks. Trying to stay in condition at least for another 3.5 yrs. I'll then be 60

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Its funny that you mentioned that only a few elders "know you are apostate", while the rest of the cong didn't know...

In my case, the two elders that "know" I have been on this forum have made sure they have told any and everyone they possible can...so the gossip mill has made sure to demonise me locally.

That despite the fact that I made it very clear to those elders that if they maligned my name or reputation, I would consider all legal avenues at my disposal....

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Man you look like one cool bad ass!

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

I have 8 hours of reinstatement meetings recorded. In them the elders commit a state and federal crime against me . So theres that.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

But your are giving into their purposed power and control by attending meetings,

they are thinking Aha he's weakening !

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Finkle you have Zero idea of the unique dynamics at play in this situation. The old evil elder in the congo was Watchtower reader he feebly tried to stare me down from his stage chair 4 times. Anyone who was there would not in a million years think I was sad, downtrodden or weak. Thats like calling me a orange . Just plain silly.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

But when you show up at a Kingdom Hall, the elders still think your trying to return ???

So does your family members.

He knows its the truth, that's why he still comes and attends.

Just trying to look at it from a JW perspective

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

BTW on my main Facebook page where I have this experience posted I have 124 Likes and 52 comments. All of which are positive and supportive of my actions.

http://tinyurl.com/ltcfwhe

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If your not Dfed then your family can still associate with you, is that you went ?

If you been out for 5 yrs. you must've come to the realization be now that this is fraud of the worse order , one that is personally damaging to all who get involved with it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit