New Bethel in Bologna (It.)

by LaFrancia 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I bet they will sell the bethel house in Rome. Then all of a sudden there will be a problem with rebuilding, requiring adjustments to the building resulting in either a vastly cheaper and smaller complex or the whole plan been scrapped, and watchtower taking the money never to be seen again

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

I think you right be right joe

• sp74bb
    sp74bb

How many millions can Via Buffalota be sold in Rome?

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

i don't know. The bethel is not trasparency .

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

News download : some betel villas in Rome Italy have been sold, but not all. The works of the new betel in Bologna have been blocked because the purchased structure does not comply with Italian anti seismic regulations. Due to this evaluation error the costs have risen a lot and the works will finish beyond 2021 and the volume of the building will be greatly reduced. There is a lot of confusion in the brotherhood

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Such great news! Thanks for sharing LaFrancia!

Too bad Jehovah didn't manage to properly foresee building cost. Even His own son knew you have to properly calculate the cost before building!

• Crazyguy2
    Crazyguy2

Lol sounds like another Warwick like building program where they got it cheap and thought they could build cheap and even sue the former owners, didn’t work . Hopefully these debacles will kill their real estate business.

• sir82
    sir82

joe124cd, 4 months ago:

I bet they will sell the bethel house in Rome. Then all of a sudden there will be a problem with rebuilding, requiring

adjustments to the building resulting in either a vastly cheaper and smaller complex

LaFrancia, today:

The works of the new betel in Bologna have been blocked because the purchased structure does not comply with

Italian anti seismic regulations. Due to this evaluation error the costs have risen a lot and the works will finish

beyond 2021 and the volume of the building will be greatly reduced.

Joe is the true prophet! Joe is the true prophet!

Can you give me some Lotto numbers?

• littleangels
    littleangels

I worked 15 years in Via della Bufalotta. Millions wasted

• dozy
    dozy

Thanks for the update. What is ironic is that you always hear gushing comments about how well projects are going and how apparently this "proves that Jehovah is behind the project" yet you rarely hear about the hassles & hold ups ( that presumably would prove the converse).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit