Someone Turned Off the InterTubes

by Simon 13 Replies latest forum announcements

• Simon
    Simon

Just a heads-up in case we disappear too, there's a massive DDoS attack happening that has knocked a lot of major sites offline:

http://gizmodo.com/this-is-probably-why-half-the-internet-shut-down-today-1788062835

Things like this can have knock-on effects as other systems become overloaded, so far we seem OK so fingers crossed we stay that way.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

It's the Russians I say!

• Simon
    Simon

Donald Trump found the "any Key" and keeps pressing it

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Donald Trump found the "any Key"

Donald Trump is too stupid to find his own reflection.

• Simon
    Simon

He's probably asked Russia to turn off the internet because all that information and access to his quotes is killing his poll numbers.

• sir82
    sir82

Careful, or he'll have the Russkis "acid-wash" this site.

"It's a very expensive process, you know."

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

The attack is also affecting the voting system for ARIN. Elections for the ARIN Board of Trustees opened yesterday. We got word today that the voting system is down due to a DDoS attack. Makes me wonder if they were the primary targets. ARIN (American Registry for Internet Numbers) is the institution that manages many aspects of the world wide internet network, including the allocation of the IP address space, which is pretty much depleted. Someone must have their IP assingment reclaimed. LOL

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

I've heard that it only affects Sites that encourage that Boy talk, Shower Room Banter, and stuff that comes from immature 59 year olds.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Then this site will be safe, Donald Trump doesn't come here.

• minimus
    minimus

I'm surprised some of you here don't believe that Trump follows this site to get his news

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit