Who loves bikes?

by JRK 24 Replies latest social entertainment

• JRK
    JRK

What was the most fun ride you've ever had?

My personal favorite was my Ducati Paso 750. It may have been before a few of your times, but it was an Italian rocket that totally blew away anything from Japan.

JK

• JRK
    JRK

We had a few misadventures over the years that I had her. She was my outlet for frustration.

I would point her towards the country, and have my way with her. It did occasionally become treacherous. One time on one of our forays into the country I charged headlong into a pothole. The bike stayed on the ground and I ended up with my hands the lowest part attached to the bike. I landed balls first on the tank, and barely could get it "whoa-ed" down before I passed out from the pain! A ball punch hurts!

I owned her until I had to liquidate inventory for my divorce.

JK

• JRK
    JRK

She still makes me horny. She was quite the sexy thang! I miss her much more than my ex-wives!

JK

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

My first bike was a 1949 BSA A7. 500 twin, no rear suspension at all. Bought it in 1962.

• Tallon
    Tallon

I used to ride a motorcycle many years ago - back in the early 80's.

I had a Kawasaki KZ550. That bike was a beast. A brother in another congo had a business servicing, repairing and selling bikes. I always had my bike serviced at his business. The one time he put 'racing' sparkplugs in my bike - scary as hell.

Good times. I miss them.

PS; When I accelerated the bike, my GF / now my wife, squeezed tighter - 'evil grin'.

• JRK
    JRK

snuggle,

Beezers are cool! The chrome tank set it off nicely! I loved them even before I started to ride.

JK

• JRK
    JRK

Tallon,

Kaw's were cool. I used to love the Mach III and IV. I was a little bit more enticed by the Duck at the time I purchased it though. The Duck was more money, but it was very alluring. Love is a hard thing to explain.

I still love the sound of a Mach ringing through the trees! That 2 cycle was a beast! I had a good friend killed on one though . . . Life is a bitch. I still miss him terribly. Wish you were still here Jack!

JK

Ring-a ding-a-ding-ding.

• Tallon
    Tallon

I will share an experience with you.

Our only mode of transport that my GF (now wife) and I had at the time was my Kawasaki KZ550. Some nosey sister ratted us out to the elders because we rode the bike. So we decided that we weren't going to sit back and take this BS and went to an elder to defend our case. Looking back, it was ridiculous as we did nothing wrong. Anyway I digress. So we met with this elder, who in our estimate was one of the more reasonable one's. During the conversation I managed to sum-up a bit of backbone and asked the elder; Where do we put the chaperone? - the handlebars, fuel tank or the tail light? He looked at me with a stone face for a moment (believe me, I was 'bricking it' as I thought I went a bit too far - my GF looked at me aghast) then to his credit, the elder burst out laughing. Phew! He then said that if anyone else complains about us riding the bike we should come straight to him.

We never heard a thing more about it.. Ha ha.

• JRK
    JRK

I had a strange conversation about my bike too! I rode it to a KH building. One brother was endeared to my Duck, because he was born in Bologna.

Many other anal brothers wanted to bust my balls, but they didn't have the guts to man up. Too many pussies in the ranks!

JK

• JRK
    JRK

A motorcycle sure beats a bicycle!

My Fuji was fun, But no where near the same,

Thank you Jeebus I do not have to ride a bicycle anymore!

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit