Governing Body Discontinues the New World Translation as 'OLD Light'???

by Ruby 1976 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Ruby 1976
    Ruby 1976

I just saw this posted on a facebook group. Anyone know if there is any truth to this?

http://www.exjehovahswitness.com/gb-discontinues-new-world-translation-as-old-light.html

If I'm reading this right (and if it is true)...everlasting life is for anointed ones only?. So everlasting life in paradise on earth is off the table?

On a side note, I've told my husband for years now that they will one day take Paradise and living forever on earth off the table as how long can they actually sustain the 'Armageddon is just around the corner' line for?!?!?

• smiddy
    smiddy

Bullshit.

• fukitol
    fukitol

It's a piss-take.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Fake news/parody website, Onion style. See other articles.

• steve2
    steve2

Ruby, you have been fooled by a poorly worded fake news site. If you go to the "About Us" page, they tell you this. It is perhaps one of the worst sites for this kind of rubbish. God knows why people devote their lives to manufacturing this kind of amateurish rubbish.

• sir82
    sir82

LOL, "Fake news" hits the apostate world. Jesus wept.

• blondie
    blondie

There is a revised version of the NWT, gray cover.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They did discontinue the 1984 edition of the Not Well Translated LIE-ble in favor of the Even Worse Translated version released in 2013. And they changed the color to match its ugly aura--gray.

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

You did see the home page of that site, right?

Your Source for overly exaggerated JW Satire news
  • scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

The post starts:

After 2 hours of deliberation...

That was enough for me to know that it's nonsense. Besides, what would that change, anyway?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit