The Lady of Shalott

by Seven 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Solid: I posted the poem already in the literature forum....thanks for the link, though.

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• Zep
    Zep

Amazing what they can do with those airbrushes...i thought it was a photo at first!
    The best air brush artist around i reckon is H.R.GIGER...The guy who designed "alein"..his stuff is primordial/surrealism...like dreams!

• Seven
    Seven

Zep, I am not going to supply the hyperlink to this Giger site because some may find it disturbing but here is the URL:
    http://www.giger.com/mainflash.htm
    I am a big fan of his biomechanoids and own a signed print of his E.L.P.IX.

• Zep
    Zep

Giger is dark stuff Seven.I cant remember which one E.L.P was?....i got a book of his and its half falling to pieces now and my servers too slow so i cant download the main site anyway.
    I like his black ink drawings best....airbrush stuff is great but you can more feel out of 'em i think.
    I thought you might have liked those Debra harry pictures he did actually....got the same sort of mysterious quality as the linked pic you put up.

• Zep
    Zep

Edited by - Zep on 6 July 2000 22:23:43

• Seven
    Seven

Zep, You mentioned that you have in your possession an old Giger book that is falling apart. On the site I provided there is a store where you can order such things online, sometimes at a discount. 7

• Kismet
    Kismet

That is an amazing painting!!! Between the vivid color and the detail and capture of her emotions ...WOW!

I am aware of the story line behind this painting but so many other stories could be made up using this as a basis.

Thanks for sharing.

Kismet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit