Gangs and Dubs

by Farkel 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• onacruse
    onacruse

Yeah, and TedJ is the "Boss." I've got a tattoo I'd like to show him

Craig

• Maverick
    Maverick

Hey Farkel, love this one as much as the milk dud thing you did man! Do I know you? I've seen your face around... Oh wait, that the PO from my old Halls face! How'd you get his picture???

I am glad the J-dud homies can't do a drive-by on me, ( would be unchristian even for them phonies). I know they'd like to though.

My ex told my daughter that she heard I was some kinda secret agent guy or something and that is why I travel a lot and have money and a concealed weapons permit. So I got a good rep. and the Duds know I'll shoot back if they tries to wack me! What a bunch of do do. I think she needs to up her dose of lithium! Maverick, of the 007.5 class.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Gangs have cool "colors".

Dubs are fashion-impaired.

• JH
    JH

Farkel,

What chapter congregation did you belong to when you were a dub?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Farkel,

Dubs will lie to recruit new members.

Well said. The worst thing about it is a person has to perform at least 10 hours of the 'Lying Work' each month before he can be recommended as a 'Ministerial Liar'...lol

Take care - HS

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

its so damned hard to hide all my Jehovah's Witness tattoos.

• Englishman
    Englishman

I think that Farkel is referring to the "Rook syndrome". Rooks are a variety of crow, that unlike crows in general such as the carrion or hooded crow, are not solitary in nature. Rooks like to be together and often flock in their hundreds. Occasionally, a pair of newly-wed rooks will decide to do their own thing, and they leave the rookery intent on starting up on their own. Well, the other rooks get really pissy at this, and decide that these newly-weds need teaching a lesson, so they destroy the new nest of the newly weds, steal their food, and if by some chance the new couple are successful in raising a family, will actually kill the youngsters. In fact the collective noun for several rooks is actually called "A murder of crows." Maybe we need to find a collective noun for JW's? Englishman.

• termite 35
    termite 35

An ' Infection' of Witnesses ?

( unpleasant; usually caused through baptism waters, can be contagious, usually passed on through close contact; can leave scarring of the heart and feelings of weakness and listlessness - cure ? plenty of rest, relaxation and education )

• Maverick
    Maverick

Hey Englishman, how about a waddle of witness? Maverick

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Gang members scoff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit